• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All I know is that I would have been severely disappointed had not my country been blamed. :lol: It's always the reliable scapegoat; blame America!

All I know is that I would have been severely disappointed had not my country been blamed. :lol: It's always the reliable scapegoat; blame America!
You must admit, for good reasons though. CIA has had a hand in nearly every "coup" or "putsch" in South America and Asia. If you had a blank slate the accusations would be laughable, but you don't, do you?

You must admit, for good reasons though. CIA has had a hand in nearly every "coup" or "putsch" in South America and Asia. If you had a blank slate the accusations would be laughable, but you don't, do you?
Some? Yes. Every? No, but that is a far cry from saying the United States is 100% responsible for something. The US did not put Zia ul Haq in power anymore than it did Agusto Pinochet. It was those countries, their militarise, their political situations, that put them in power.

And as a Turk, do you really want to lecture America on a "blank slate" with other countries/peoples?

874c0c3161920043347be1e9fe64e308.gif

Reports : CIA backed Islamist Terror Organisation FETÖ is the responsible of hundreds of dead and thousands of wounded people in Turkey, as US National Security Advisor Michael Flynn said;

"The primary bone of contention between the U.S. and Turkey is Fethullah Gülen, a shady Islamic mullah residing in Pennsylvania.

Fethollah is in fact a radical Islamist terrorist. He has publicly boasted about his “soldiers” waiting for his orders to do whatever he directs them to do.

What would we have done if right after 9/11 we heard the news that Osama bin Laden lives in a nice villa at a Turkish resort while running 160 charter schools funded by the Turkish taxpayers?

The forces of radical Islam derive their ideology from radical clerics like Gülen, who is running a scam. We should not provide him safe haven."

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-bl...lly-turkey-is-in-crisis-and-needs-our-support

Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn (ret.) is the former director of Defense Intelligence Agency and the author of New York Times Bestseller “The Field of Fight.”

Last edited:
In light of the rise of fake news on social media, the German Interior Ministry has proposed the creation of a "Center of Defense Against Disinformation," according to a report on Friday from the German news magazine "Der Spiegel."

Frankly US's policy with Gulen is despical.

US's justice think there are not enough prove ? Then don't send him to Turkey, but send him to another country. They did it for the last Iran's shae, they didn't accept him in US for political reason...and they cannot do it for the longest buddy Turkey ?

Yeah right....after this we must believe that US's has nothing to do with the attemp coup.

In light of the rise of fake news on social media, the German Interior Ministry has proposed the creation of a "Center of Defense Against Disinformation," according to a report on Friday from the German news magazine "Der Spiegel."

This topic is about Turkish politics, not World politics.

Reports : CIA backed Islamist Terror Organisation FETÖ is the responsible of hundreds of dead and thousands of wounded people in Turkey, as US National Security Advisor Michael Flynn said;
As discussed earlier, Flynn wrote this while on the payroll of an Erdogan-connected Turkish company: link

As discussed earlier, Flynn wrote this while on the payroll of an Erdogan-connected Turkish company: link
So? He can be on the payroll of our Sultan, aren't all your politicians on someones payroll? Isn't that how American democracy works.

It doesn't make the realities any less true

Turkish president Tayyip Erdogan claims to have concrete documentary proof that the West is backing ISIS

Turkish President Erdogan has claimed he has evidence the West is supporting ISIS as he intensifies the political crackdown against rivals following a failed coup.

Tayyip Erdogan claims to have photos and videos proving that western nations backed groups including Islamic State and Kurdish militant groups YPG and PYD, who have launched numerous violent attacks on Turkey in the past.

It comes as he called for the US to extradite his political nemesis, preacher Fethullah Gulen, who the authorities accused of leading a plot to seize power in July.

Gulen, a former political ally turned foe, denies the accusations and Washington has refused to return him to Turkey.

Today, 29 police officers went on trial Tuesday accused of failing to defend president on a day when citizens took to the street to conquer the coup.

The hearings follows a massive crackdown on alleged putschists, with 41,000 under arrest in a national state of emergency in the most far-reaching legal process in the country's history.

Erdogan's critics have suggested that the Muslim leader is using the coup attempt to cleanse the country of his political opposition and introduce a more Islamist agenda.

Meanwhile, Turkish troops fighting ISIS in Syria have come up against increasing resistance, leading to a number of Turkish soldier deaths and casualties.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ry-proof-West-backing-ISIS.html#ixzz4U5PXde2G

This is getting interesting. Either Erdogan counts too much on Trump or the divorce with Nato is on the way

Back
Top Bottom