• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, he can be a satanist, and you wouldn't mind?

I wouldn't mind, i care what he does. I don't care what is his religious beliefs since i am not Allah. Why would you care? Are you Allah?

Criticise his politics, not beliefs, or you wont have any difference than hüloooğcus.

I wouldn't mind, i care what he does. I don't care what is his religious beliefs since i am not Allah. Why would you care? Are you Allah?

Criticise his politics, not beliefs, or you wont have any difference than hüloooğcus.
It's a worry for me, if he is a jew, that supports PKK. A Muslim that supports PKK or a Christian. Or, is it only bad to criticize him if he is a jew? Are these people Allah for you CHPers/AKP?
Sorry. I can criticize anyone I want. I am not going to shy away from it, and if people like you want to call me a Nazi because of it, then that's fine by me too.

It's a worry for me, if he is a jew, that supports PKK. A Muslim that supports PKK or a Christian. Or, is it only bad to criticize him if he is a jew? Are these people Allah for you CHPers/AKP?
Sorry. I can criticize anyone I want. I am not going to shy away from it, and if people like you want to call me a Nazi because of it, then that's fine by me too.
He calls himself Muslim, his faith is between him and Allah. So keep your nose out of his business.
Bu ne ya durmadan kendi kendinize kin kusuyorsunuz, ne hikmetse PKK+FETO+BATI vs. adamlarin saldirdigina saldiridiyorsunuz, ayni safi tutup.

Bir birimize kenetlenip bütün terör ve terörü destekleyene karsi saf tutacaniza, adamlarin diliyle halkimizin sectigi adamlara kin kusuyorsunuz.

Kendinize gelin artik, Türkler arasinda fitne nifaki sokmayi birakin artik! Düsman belli PKK+FETO+ve onlara kucuk acan BATI

PKK denilen soysuz köpeklerle savasirken sen tutmussun PKKnin en büyük hedef gösterdigi adama kan kusuyorsun, hainlikle sucluyorsun. Ayni dilden konusuyorsun, bu bir tesadüfmü sence?

Degil, alcaklarin propagandasi senin gibilere iyi yariyor

is it only bad to criticize him if he is a jew?
You are not criticizing his political decisions, you are trying to judge his religious view. You are not secular, in secularism you cannot talk about other person's religion. You can only talk about other person's religion in two conditions;
1) You are a doctor, and one of your patient is going to die, you ask your patient's religion to learn how to bury him,
2) You are officer in the army and army is going to war, you ask your soldiers' religions to learn how to bury them if they die,

as İlber Ortaylı said;
http://bit.ly/2hpfZba

Criticizing someone's political view and trying to deface someone because of his/her religious beliefs are two different things. You cannot talk about someone else's religion. Behave yourself.

Are these people Allah for you CHP/AKP?
What?

PKK denilen soysuz köpeklerle savasirken sen tutmussun PKKnin en büyük hedef gösterdigi adama kan kusuyorsun, hainlikle sucluyorsun. Ayni dilden konusuyorsun, bu bir tesadüfmü sence?

Degil, alcaklarin propagandasi senin gibilere iyi yariyor

Those PKK are walking around freely in our streets. are you not aware of this? Do you not care? Are you not going to question your Erdogan about this?
PKK are in our cities now, thanks to AKP. How can you turn a blind eye to all this TRAITOROUS deeds?
What is this savas? Where is it? A few bombings in N.Iraq and it's all fine?

Criticizing someone's political view and trying to deface someone because of his/her religious beliefs are two different things. You cannot talk about someone else's religion. Behave yourself.

I can talk about whatever i want. I am sorry if it bothers you so much though.

@Solomon2 like Baybars Han said,Greek and Armenian are real insults.
The word ''Jew'' has to do with Palestine i gues.

Max level of Erdogan hatred = He is a jew.

No proof what so ever lol. Anyways, if you don't like this so called "jew" who is a "traitor" then you could by all means go give your votes to HDPKK.

Max level of Erdogan hatred = He is a jew.

No proof what so ever lol. Anyways, if you don't like this so called "jew" who is a "traitor" then you could by all means go give your votes to HDPKK.

More like AKPKK. Just go a few pages back and see all the pkk supporter mps in akp. Even one said he don't see pkk as terrorist organisation( orhan miroglu). Another one with surname ensarioglu or something.

AKP has alot of our soldiers bloods in their hand and they are going to pay for it. All those soldiers martyred in the cities because of pkk stockpiling weapons in cities and akp didn't say anything so the '' çözüm süreci'' doesn't get damaged. You traitors are going to get it bad when the time comes.

Back
Top Bottom