Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
World's True Tragedy is the Zionist Apartheid -
Just because you don't like the ideas posted doesn't mean you shouldn't reserve ad hominem political attacks for the appropriate threads, rather than derail the topic of this one.

Just because you don't like the ideas posted doesn't mean you shouldn't reserve ad hominem political attacks for the appropriate threads, rather than derail the topic of this one.
What ?

Vice versa....my assertion is legit as the authors.

Actually, he did. His assertion was about World's main political problem, and Turkey is a part of the World. So, it is legit.

Turkey’s True Tragedy Is the Anti-Israel Tyrant Erdogan
It astonishes me how some people can squeeze Israel in anything.
Sure being anti Israel didnt help at all but Turkeys true tragedy is much much bigger than that, some people should stop putting themselves into spotlight on every occasion.

14720376_2138282709731209_5129372667016623988_n.jpg

Well he can ever be Satanist, i really don't care other people's beliefs, since it is not my business. These kind of religious arguments remove the difference between us and yobazs.

Well he can ever be Satanist, i really don't care other people's beliefs, since it is not my business. These kind of religious arguments remove the difference between us and yobazs.
So, he can be a satanist, and you wouldn't mind?
Good for you.

@Ottoman123

Is it coincident or what coz one of his best friends Abdul Latif Sener said the same thing about him.

To be honest I really don't care if he worships cream cheese as long as he stays away abusing Islam or any other religions.

Politicians must do their job whit out religious motivation. Religions are drugs of humankind and in wrong hands it's fatal.

@Ottoman123

Is it coincident or what coz one of his best friends Abdul Latif Sener said the same thing about him.

To be honest I really don't care if he worships cream cheese as long as he stays away abusing Islam or any other religions.

Politicians must do their job whit out religious motivation. Religions are drugs of humankind and in wrong hands it's fatal.
I couldn't give two fucks if he worshiped the spaghetti monster. He is just like any other politician in the world. Saying one thing and doing another. Religion is/was a good tool for Kings in the past. But, what about now? We can see how much of a role Religion plays in Turkey. Look at most of the AKPers.
How do you make Muslims love you? Pretend to hate Jews/Israel. Is always a good start.

If he would have been good for the country and its people,who cares what he believes?
He is not good for the country, though, is he?

@Ottoman123

Well I understand what you mean. About Jews, they are not so different either. Most of Jews are extremists and haters. They hate everyone including Christians.

Don't be fooled by their fake acts here, there.

Anyways as I said religious are drugs of humankind and I wrong hands it's fatal.

You know the answer to that and thats why i started with the word IF .
This whole. Oh, he is Anti-Israel is a load of nonsense. He cares little for Palestinians. He doesn't hate Israel. But the "Kemalists" will have you believe he does.. He does not care for Muslims. But, AKPers will have you believe he is a good Muslim man.

Well I understand what you mean

Great, but. I only shared that post because a lot will have you believe he is the next Hitler.

About Jews, they are not so different either. Most of Jews are extremists and haters. They hate everyone including Christians.

Jews can be whatever they want, I care very little for these people and the Middle East. I just find it hilarious how some people will call him Hitler or whatever. Everyone knows AKPs loves for Israel, but only the AKPers and CHPers don't see it haha.

Don't be fooled by their fake acts here, there.

Agreed
Anyways as I said religious are drugs of humankind and I wrong hands it's fatal.

It really is. Though, some could argue it's not religion at all..It's a little bit of both if you ask me. Religion isn't the problem, just people are easilly mislead by it. So again. it was always useful took for the Kings of centuries ago.

Back
Top Bottom