• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
- Vesayet kendini yönetemeyen bir kuruma vasilik yapmaktır. Asker kendini idare edemiyor diyerek, askeri şûrayı değiştiriyorsunuz, 4’ü 8 yapıyorsunuz, Milli Savunma Üniversitesi kuruyorsunuz. Bunları sivil vesayetin tesisi olarak görüyorum.
Askeri bu hale getiren Askerin kendisi degil icine sizanlar ve isbirlikcileri, TSK'ya cok büyük haksizlik yapildi, pis politik oyunlar yüzünden yüzlerce sehit verildi, vebali cok büyük, bundan sonra olacaklarin sorumlusu onu bu hale getirenlerdir kimse kafasini kuma gömmesin.
Türk askerini yenilmez kilan milletinin kayitsiz sartsiz güveni ve kutsal tutmasiydi, Askerin bu imaji bileren ve isteyerek zedelendi, TSK'nin önünde cok sancili bir dönem var, ümidim olabildigince az zararla atlatilmasi.

936_1.jpg

the logo of the AKP on the left when everything was ok in co-operation between Fethullah Gülen Cemaat and the AKP, on the right the main responsible for today's situation of Turkey is depicted.

Last edited:
I know this not a popular thing to say, but I still think AKP and Gulen allience was a necessary evil for Turkey.
Don't forget that Turkey in 2007 was still a country which the army dare to menace the govt only because Gul's wife hears the headcraf.

Without Gulen's follower, Erdogan would not have been able to bring down the kemalist army which was responsable for 4 coup d'Etat.

A modern army cannot be the follower of Kemalist or of Gulen, they must be loyal to the elected govt, the army's of the people. Otherwise if the army and the govt fight one another, the country cannot be strong.

Without Gulen's follower, Erdogan would not have been able to bring down the kemalist army which was responsable for 4 coup d'Etat.

Tayyip is sending back all Kemalist Generals into Turkish Armed Forces, which tried in Balyoz and Ergenekon lawsuits.

I mean, Kemalist Army is back, and made by Tayyip's himself. Your argument doesnt make sense. Those ones who were against headcraf were Fethullah boys, not Kemalists.

Tayyip is sending back all Kemalist Generals into Turkish Armed Forces, which tried in Balyoz and Ergenekon lawsuits.

I mean, Kemalist Army is back, and made by Tayyip's himself. Your argument doesnt make sense. Those ones who were against headcraf were Fethullah boys, not Kemalists.

Yes but many of them are retired and Erdogan has already put his men in join staff.
More importanly nobody will dare to make a coup d'etat before 10 years anymore, and this moment the new officier will not be issu by military hight school but by unerversity which is now controler by the state.

Last edited:
I know this not a popular thing to say, but I still think AKP and Gulen allience was a necessary evil for Turkey.
Don't forget that Turkey in 2007 was still a country which the army dare to menace the govt only because Gul's wife hears the headcraf.

A modern army cannot be the follower of Kemalist or of Gulen, they must be loyal to the elected govt, the army's of the people. Otherwise if the army and the govt fight one another, the country cannot be strong.

You are wrong, and lack of information, otherwise you would know to praise a criminal or crime is outlawed in Turkey before typing this paradox.
I would like to answer this post of yours with facts and evidences; but, ı rather care to keep this post in this thread before some one reports and causes its deletion.

Thank you for being a good example/proof for the upcoming arguments.

but many of them are retired and Erdogan has already put his men in join starff.

Nope, nearly hundred of Kemalist generals returned to duty, means nearly 1/3 of the army. Kemalists never made a coup d'etat before, CIA fed guys did. TSK is again in Kemalist hands, you should be happy about it :)

Nope, nearly hundred of Kemalist generals returned to duty, means nearly 1/3 of the army. Kemalists never made a coup d'etat before, CIA fed guys did. TSK is again in Kemalist hands, you should be happy about it :)

1/3 is not enought, specially because coup etat is not popular and the join staff are Erdogan's men.

You are wrong, and lack of information, otherwise you would know to praise a criminal or crime is outlawed in Turkey before typing this paradox.
I would like to answer this post of yours with facts and evidences; but, ı rather care to keep this post in this thread before some one reports and causes its deletion.

Thank you for being a good example/proof for the upcoming arguments.

I'm wrong about what ? Didn't the army dare to menace the govt in 2007 only because Gul's wife have a headcraf ? Or the army in Turkey has made 4 coup d'etat in Turkey ?

Note: The Army had never been in support of USA genuinly, for they kept the words of Atatürk in minds. If Any one wants to read, then start from the Democrat party term.

Erdogan's men.

There is no such thing as "erdoğan's men". Erdoğan had Fethullah boys as "men". They are gone. Tayyip is all alone, that is why he started to make Nationalist policies together with Kemalist. Tayyip is following Kemalism ideas against PKK and Fetö.

Soon, Erdoğan will start hunting all other biggest Cemaats one by one, with Kemalist's support :.)

Erdoğan doesn't have men that's why he put Gulen's people in those places back then.

Now after the coup he doesn't even trust his own circle that includes other religious people.

Therefore Kemalist & Patriot generals are returning to duty.

There is no such thing as "erdoğan's men". Erdoğan had Fethullah boys as "men". They are gone. Tayyip is all alone, that is why he started to make Nationalist policies together with Kemalist. Tayyip is following Kemalism ideas against PKK and Fetö.

Soon, Erdoğan will start hunting all other biggest Cemaats one by one, with Kemalist's support :.)

And do you realize that many of retired or jailed general after the coup are kemalist, too ? Because be sure that 50% general in Turkey was not gulenist. They are blamed because they have not reacted fast enought to oppose the coup etat.

Or even do you believe that Erdogan has closed the hight school military because of the gulenist ? No, he close them, because he dosnt want the military to control the new officier in Turkey anymore.

Today's even if many Kemalist come back, the military is firmly in Erdogan's control.

Because be sure that 50% general in Turkey was not gulenist.

Actually, they were, nearly half of the Generals arrested in Anti-Fetö investigation :) Don't fear from Kemalists, we won't bite you :P

Actually, they were, nearly half of the Generals arrested in Anti-Fetö investigation :) Don't fear from Kemalists, we won't bite you :P

Lol this is not possible.
Gulen has begun to create his cult in 1970/1980, he would have been a true sorcerer if he has managed to put more than hundred of general (half of Turkey general) in the armyl knowing that to be a general in Turkey you need to serve 40 years.
Nobody can be this good.

Specialy they coup would not have been put down in one day if hundred of general was behind it. No the gulenist general was only 10 or 20, the hundred general which was jailed or retired was the kemalist which have not reacted fast enought to fight them.

Of course they accuse them to be gulenist, because if more easy to accuse them o be a follower of gorou in Penslyvania rather to say they are kemalist knowing that Attatruk is very respected in Turkey.

Not a single higher ranking state official attended the funeral of the leader of Süleymancilar, seems like AKP is more careful against cemaats than before, a welcome decision.

What exactly is the purpose of such cemaats, why do they even exist, who gives a guarantee that another cemaat wont do the same as Gülens in the future?
The state needs to be careful, such structures shouldnt be allowed to spread, i hope the neccessary lesson has been taken from 15th july, it only shows how right Atatürk was about those tarikats.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom