• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I felt great when altans got rekt :D They were top pro-AKP team when Fetö was ally with AKP.

We Kemalists never changed our opinion. We hated Fetö before, we still hate Fetö right now. We will still hate Fetö (or other cemaats) in the future.

It's funny how foreigners, be it here on PDF or elsewhere on the internet, who only get to know about 'Turkish politics' only through the negative narrative of western mainstream propaganda 'media' think they know Turkish politics better than Turks here or know what's best for Turkey lmao. It has become an obsession for them, i cant see one Turk on PDF playing the smartass regarding another country's internal affairs, but when it comes to Turkey quite many foreign 'experts' are apparently ready to educate or convince us lol.

@cabatli_53
Is it not possible to do something about this Solomon who keeps posting pro-feto material? There should be no difference between a foreigner posting pro-pkk stuff or a foreigner posting pro-feto stuff.

It's funny how foreigners, be it here on PDF or elsewhere on the internet, who only get to know about 'Turkish politics' only through the negative narrative of western mainstream propaganda 'media' think they know Turkish politics better than Turks here -
Yes. My posts and our dialogue are helping me to understand better.

Here, what do you think of this article, Justice is the foundation of the state, not revenge? Is it accurate? If so, I think if foreigners knew and understood this is the case, they would not criticize Turks and the Turkish state so much.

(At least not for the same things they criticize now. Trip is off, rates are up and tour boat sank. )

...I think if foreigners knew and understood this is the case, they would not criticize Turks and the Turkish state so much.
We don't need foreigners not criticizing us. They can do whatever the fvck they want, it is their business.

What matters however is the criticism we do towards our own nation, not others.

While I agree that western media is more Anti-Erdogan, then Anti-Güllen post coup-attempt you need to understand that Erdogan and his party has damaged Turkeys reputation abroad and they just assume that he's trying to get rid of his enemies.

And I doubt that everyone who's effected by his purge is a Güllenist and that a lot of former Güllenists are still with the AKP and untouchable because of the implications for the party because lets face it they've been not only in bed once but for a long long time.

Probably why they're appealing to "democrats around the world", right?

Note that the usual standard in democratic countries is the other way 'round: the accused is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

No in democratic countries, everybody respects the jurisdiction process and also respects to outcome...however These "democrats"...calling for release of the arrested people even without a trial.

Mate, your propaganda has no effect here, your efforts are in vain.

@Solomon2

Dude don't you see none but none buys your bs propaganda here.

Look here the Turkish members, leftist, democrat, nationalist, Turk, Kurd, Arab etc. Everyone united as one against Feto terrorism. Those so-called journalists, politicians, celebrities etc. can't walk away crying like this or you can't help 'em with your cheap propaganda.

You know that when you try to help 'em my people getting united more and more than before. They know you are defending those criminals just for your own good not the Turkish citizens.

Even I, myself started to support Ak party just because of you.

Dude what I see here that you act like we Turks are dump and can't see your cheap propaganda. As I said earlier that we do not buy that.

It's funny how foreigners, be it here on PDF or elsewhere on the internet, who only get to know about 'Turkish politics' only through the negative narrative of western mainstream propaganda 'media' think they know Turkish politics better than Turks here or know what's best for Turkey lmao. It has become an obsession for them, i cant see one Turk on PDF playing the smartass regarding another country's internal affairs, but when it comes to Turkey quite many foreign 'experts' are apparently ready to educate or convince us lol.

@cabatli_53
Is it not possible to do something about this Solomon who keeps posting pro-feto material? There should be no difference between a foreigner posting pro-pkk stuff or a foreigner posting pro-feto stuff.
Isn't it strange, every foreigner who can't utter a single sentence in Turkish suddenly knows much more about Turkish politics and internal matters than Turks who have lived in Turkey their whole life and spend massive amount of time engaging in politics.

As we say in Turkish. Beyin bedava

Report reveals PKK, PYD weaponry provided by the West

While Turkey continues its combat operation against terror groups within the country and abroad, reports obtained by Ankara reveal that Western countries; namely, the U.S., is the primary actor supplying arms to PKK's Syrian offshoot the Democratic Union Party (PYD). The reports obtained by Ankara were presented to the Western countries during bilateral talks with solid evidence, as the findings revealed attacks on the southeastern provinces of Hakkari and Şırnak were launched with MILAN missiles, which are of German-French origin, and were initially given to the terrorist PYD's armed-wing the People's Protection Units (YPG) by the West. Ankara considers the PYD and the YPG to be the Syrian offshoots of the PKK terrorist organization, which has been waging war on Turkey for decades, and these terror groups have declared their presence west of the Euphrates, crossing a red line.

However, despite Turkey having stressed that the PYD is a terrorist PKK affiliate, the U.S. and other Western countries stubbornly insist that the group in Syria is an ally. In this respect, Ankara has provided solid evidence to its Western counterparts in line with the country's comprehensive counterterrorism operation aimed at all terror groups. On Jan. 22 and June 14, the southeastern province of Hakkari faced two separate terror attacks, while another southeastern province, Şırnak, experienced three separate attacks on April 9, April 21 and May 21. While all attacks were carried out with German-French MILAN missiles, which were initially given to the PYD by the West, Turkey had also shared transmitter talks between the terrorist leaders in the PKK headquarters in the Qandil Mountains and the PYD-YPG. The reports revealed that both terror groups, run from headquarters in the Qandil Mountains, according to findings, are sharing militants and ammunition among themselves.

source: http://www.dailysabah.com/war-on-te...reveals-pkk-pyd-weaponry-provided-by-the-west

Is it not hilarious how foreigners care more about terror supporting scum rather than the people of Turkey? We should trust them only as far as we can throw them...which means we have to continue getting stronger so we can throw them further away from us

Is it not hilarious how foreigners care more about terror supporting scum rather than the people of Turkey? We should trust them only as far as we can throw them...which means we have to continue getting stronger so we can throw them further away from us
There are a lot burdens for us as Turkish citizens. First of all, we must boycott their products personally. We must seek for our own products if we have not, we must seek for rival products from Japan, Korea, Taiwan etc. Instead of their products.

Unfortunately we are so ignorant about putting pressure on with our 76 million population. We are not aware of our power unfortunately.

Second we must work double time more on our defence projects. We have no time to loose anymore. None knows but we are already in WW3.

Super powers know that going for hot war is catastrophic for our world so they are fighting as economically. Whose economy is stronger than the others that will be winner at the end of this war.

Last edited:
Isn't it strange, every foreigner who can't utter a single sentence in Turkish suddenly knows much more about Turkish politics and internal matters than Turks who have lived in Turkey their whole life and spend massive amount of time engaging in politics.
It's not so strange when you realize each population is processing information through its own cultural filter, which is itself a product of differences in education and experience.

Many Westerners think the huge reaction to the July coup attempt - mass layoffs, arrests, etc. - is a harbinger of autocratic rule. Because that has been the Western experience. But the information in the article above allows me to put a different spin on things: historically, 93% of those accused by Turkey's justice system are eventually acquitted. And Turks accept this as normal.

As far as I know, Western countries experience nothing like this. In America conviction or plea-bargain rates are well over 50%. That's because it takes pretty damning evidence to charge someone with a crime in the first place. So naturally, if Americans see tens of thousands arrested, we're thinking, "Oh, no, it's a dictatorship!" - whereas instead it is a form of justice, but rather different than what we're used to.

I suppose Turks are nearly as ignorant of non-Turkish democracies' justice systems as Westerners are of Turkey. So many Turks likely think that Western knee-jerk objections to such indicate support for the coupsters, when they do not.

It's not so strange when you realize each population is processing information through its own cultural filter, which is itself a product of differences in education and experience.

Many Westerners think the huge reaction to the July coup attempt - mass layoffs, arrests, etc. - is a harbinger of autocratic rule. Because that has been the Western experience. But the information in the article above allows me to put a different spin on things: historically, 93% of those accused by Turkey's justice system are eventually acquitted. And Turks accept this as normal.

As far as I know, Western countries experience nothing like this. In America conviction or plea-bargain rates are well over 50%. That's because it takes pretty damning evidence to charge someone with a crime in the first place. So naturally, if Americans see tens of thousands arrested, we're thinking, "Oh, no, it's a dictatorship!" - whereas instead it is a form of justice, but rather different than what we're used to.

I suppose Turks are nearly as ignorant of non-Turkish democracies' justice systems as Westerners are of Turkey. So many Turks likely think that Western knee-jerk objections to such indicate support for the coupsters, when they do not.
So then Westerners should educate themselves about Turkey as they always seem to like making unwarranted comments and declarations with regard to many Turkey-related topics

he's trying to get rid of his enemies.

Are we talking about Fethollah islamist terrorist? He was Tayyip's best friend ever. Not "enemy" at all.

Tayyip's last anti-Fethollah actions are the best things he did in last 15 years. Orgeneral Başbuğ's himself wouldn't make a better anti-Fetoş operation.

Last edited:
So then Westerners should educate themselves about Turkey as they always seem to like making unwarranted comments and declarations with regard to many Turkey-related topics
So should Turks also "educate themselves" about the West as they always seem to like making unwarranted comments and declarations with regard to many Western-related topics?

Back
Top Bottom