• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol at you bruh. Even the prime minister thinks it's viable and not impossible; hence him saying chp plagiarised the idea from him.

Turkey’s main opposition vows to build new mega city - POLITICS

BUT the real question is, why DO YOU think it's impossible?

I do not think that this is impossible I think that is just a waste of money like Erdogans palace it is somehow good but we could do something else..

I belive thats a great thing for a big show.. it sounds good , its good to shake hands and smile and make people proud to have somethig big..

we should invest in technology and biology and our education system.. we could build technology parks around turkey and use alternative energy everywhere we should not centralize everything..

The mentality of being fanatic supporter of a party as if it was a footbal club has to change, guys, those are politicians who earn their money from your taxes, they have to serve your needs its their job, stop worshipping them.

that is the problem of our turkish ppl..

they are football fanatics, party fanatics, music fanatics, their opinion on religion sects are fanatic, they are fanatic smokers and fanatic atheists.. fanatic nokia supporters until Iphone came out
dunno.gif

Türkiye'nin 8 sene sonra ilk 10 ekonomi arasına gireceği gibi ıslak rüyaları olanlar, Kanal İstanbul gibi gereksiz projelere kananlar, CHP'nin projelerini beğenmiyor üstüne hakaret ediyorlar. Yazık :disagree:

Turkiye nin 8 sene sonra nerede olacagini bende bilmiyorum. Fakat CHP nin bu dedigine proje denmez. Ortaya buyuk rakamlar ve sozler atip milletin zekasina hakaret etmek denir. Hani Asyadaki 5 milyar kusur insanin isi gucu yok sirf 200 milyar dollar (iyi sallamislar dogrusu) harcandi diye Malatya nin oralarda bir sehir gidecekler oylemi? Ne yazik ki su 15 sene sonunda muhalefet partileride AKP nin kampanya ve hitap bicimini benimsemeye basladi. Hepimize gecmis olsun

Hyporicy from CHP side for promising a mega city while opposing 3rd Airport and Bridge because of environment.
Hypocricy from AKP side to laugh about this project while making unrealistic promises like joining top 10 economy by 2023.

Turkish politics is going terribly wrong, not a single party is making realistic and objective policy, each side trows mud at eachother while none of them really cares about rationalism.
Imo all political parties are bad, but the best of the worst will remain akp if i need to choose one. A thorough look at the past performance of the opposition is enough for me and, i believe, many other neutral voters to prefer to stick to a party that is not optimal ideology wise or faultless in conduct, but at least has been delivering relatively more.
Besides, i'm quite sure there are people who are throwing mud at a party just because they have an innate 'hate' towards that party, but if the achievements of that party was achieved under his/her own favorite party, you'd never hear them complain or belittle it. Fanaticism, lack of appreciation and lack of perspective, this is Turkish politics for me.

Also i guess i'm not the only who is disgusted by the insulting and derogatory tone of some users.[/QUOTE]

Thanks bro, i needed a good laugh this morning :D

Hopefully, this would prove to be a great booster in trade and commerce in Eastern Turkey.

Central and Eastern Turkey needs mega projects, ports, and massive investments in order to generate a great economic activity, Inshallah!

Erdogan and AKP can deliver that.

If Turkey becomes a Presidential system like United States (which separation of powers, and checks and balances), its development would be so much easier. Hopefully, Turks realize this in upcoming elections.....

If Turkey becomes a Presidential system like United States (which separation of powers, and checks and balances), its development would be so much easier. Hopefully, Turks realize this in upcoming elections.....
Separation of powers is allready there, its pretty clear why Erdogan wants presidential system...

The majority of people are against it and satisfied with the current system that is all you need to know.

Till yesterday nearly all the products that you use in Turkish Army were products of a Presidental Country since 1789 which has a GDP of 20 times more than Turkey. It is a clear success story.

Back
Top Bottom