What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

So I guess the generals that Israel assassinated were representing Mars right ?
Our national security is at stake here, the rest be it money or blood is irrelevant.

Yok ya 3 gun olacak neredeyse.

When you can't understand the difference between official action and un-official action , then what I can say !?

I hope if you lose troops , don't come and say "Iran gave weapons to Kurds "

Cq8J58SWcAA-k-v.jpg:large

http://wikimapia.org/22059234/Mulla-Ya-qub

When you can't understand the difference between official action and un-official action , then what I can say !?

I hope if you lose troops , don't come and say "Iran gave weapons to Kurds "
Lol if we lose troops and turns out they were hit by Iranian weapons then ofcourse you will get called out for it.

Lol if we lose troops and turns out they were hit by Iranian weapons then ofcourse you will get called out for it.
I hope you don't get hit by Iranian weapons ...

any way , currently we are enjoying this situation ... after years of fighting , Daryaa become free and thousands of SAA now are available for other battlefield and Damscuss is safer that past ....
I remember times when Terrorist was on Assad palace doorstep ...

Seems like they are steaming rolling all the way to Sajur River.

FSA Liberated Suraysat village from YPG/PKK Terrorist scum
---
It is confirmed that YPG did not retreated to east of the river. Some other siezed Ammunitions and rockets for FSA's future offensive against YPG/PKK scum;

Cq8X4QSXYAA1tW6.jpg

Cq8X2iyWgAAJ00_.jpg

Alhamdulillah

I hope you don't get hit by Iranian weapons ...

any way , currently we are enjoying this situation ... after years of fighting , Daryaa become free and thousands of SAA now are available for other battlefield and Damscuss is safer that past ....
I remember times when Terrorist was on Assad palace doorstep ...

I just hope in the end there will be a solution that benefits both countries. Imo the current real long term threat to both countries is ypg. ISID is just a cloud, the real things are behind that cloud. Their real plans of USA etc are behind that cloud. ISID is just a pretext just like saddam was a pretext.

Back in few months, YPG broke ceasefire with FSA and massacred tens of FSA members in Azaz, killed mostly Turkmans. Then, YPG showed dead bodies of Turkman FSA members in the back of the truck to all villages in Afrin pocket.

Cq8ZlsgXYAEQJuO.jpg

Time to payback. It will be so painful for YPG scum.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom