What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Alt right types like Richard Spencer want Turks kicked out of Istanbul and Anatolia.

Its no surprise that both right and left in the USA and Europe hate Turks. Cenk Uygur not a fan of him is a progressive not even a Turkish nationalist still you have people attacking him just because he has Turkish ancestry.

How ironic Europeans can conquer and colonise the world when its Turks who do it we are the Barbarians and the Subhumans.

To be honest im proud of my ancestors. The Turks conquered and pay for these lands with their blood while greeks and armenians along with palestinians can do is only cry about it.

If greeks and armenians value their so called land so much they should have fought for it but in history its proven that Greeks and armenians prefer collarborating with anybody

In Orientalism, Edward Said noted that:

"Until the end of the seventeenth century the 'Ottoman peril' lurked alongside Europe to represent for the whole of Christian civilizationa constant danger, and in time European civilization incorporated that peril and its lore, its great events, figures, virtues, and vices, as something woven into the fabric of life."

Ever since Hunnic times the Europeans had fear of the Turks and other nomads.

Doesnt matter if Turks are Muslim or not they hate us for centuries they will continue to hate us look they how get butthurt everytime they talk about Turkey and Turks. Europeans even today still curse Ataturk dont listen to the bullcrap of Modern Turkey throwing away Ataturks legacy since when do Eurotrash even cared about Ataturk. Even today eurotrash accuse him of genocide and being a mass murderer suddenly they start defending him.

During my time facebook i actually argued with so many eurocunts. Guess what they still look down upon Turks. In pages of Polandball everytime a terrorist attack happened in Turkey they all celebrate not to mention footages of Pkk killing our soldiers and bringing down our helicopters most commenters were fapping and celebrating even calling Turks as cockroaches.

Even today they call us Turkroaches. Go look up that meme it has Anti Turkism all over it.

If we are cockroaches Europeans and Americans are Blood sucking parasites. They only ever thing they ever do is suck blood out of every country there is a reason why they fcked up the entire world and hence why everybody around the world is paying for it.

Even Hungarians our so called Turanian brothers call us Arabs or Turkroaches.
I can tell you many stories about my life in Europe and the many countries outside of Europe(42) i have lived in or visited but the most important message i can give you is that they fear us,hate us,respect us or love us.
You tell me how many countries or people have this kind of impact on the world.
Take a look at this forum,they try to troll us but never succeed because we are no pushovers,we are proud,we dont bow down to no one,we fvck them up when needed.
Do you see us attack anyone for no reason?
We always stand with the honest,the weak and the vulnerable which means we have a culture and our traditions we value.
We are real friends but also worst enemies so nobody can confront us,thats why they try sneaky ways (in every context).
What im trying to say is,

Dont worry about.

If I was a German I'd be more worried about political stability and the new economic time bomb right in the heart of the euro zone. Stupid assholes aren't aware of what might hit them

It is black and white for us Turks when these scums are killing our people and letting off bombs in our country. For you Europeans it is also black and white when terrorists attack your country, however until then your all terror sympathisers long as it happens outside of your borders.

Americunts and Eurocunts support terrorism in Turkey, Pakistan, Iraq etc but when it affects them then terror is bad.

It is never black and white for us, because it is never that simple. “They are black (bad’s) and we are white (good‘s). We have had similar problems with left terrorists if you remember. Maybe not in the same size like in Turkey. Find a way to integrate the left „terrorists“ or terrorists at all back to society.

It is black and white for us Turks when these scums are killing our people and letting off bombs in our country. For you Europeans it is also black and white when terrorists attack your country, however until then your all terror sympathisers long as it happens outside of your borders.

Americunts and Eurocunts support terrorism in Turkey, Pakistan, Iraq etc but when it affects them then terror is bad.

What about you? How many Turks support terrorism? IS, PKK, FETO...

If I was a German I'd be more worried about political stability and the new economic time bomb right in the heart of the euro zone. Stupid assholes aren't aware of what might hit them

Don’t be worried, we are fine.

It is never black and white for us, because it is never that simple. “They are black (bad’s) and we are white (good‘s). We have had similar problems with left terrorists if you remember. Maybe not in the same size like in Turkey. Find a way to integrate the left „terrorists“ or terrorists at all back to society.

What about you? How many Turks support terrorism? IS, PKK, FETO...

Don’t be worried, we are fine.
You are living good because it seems Turkey is not supporting these kind of organizations enough. Parts in Germany where Kurds and Turks live can become a hell if proper actions are taken and I am not even talking about activities agaist the German state so be grateful for the life you live and stop your provocative behaviour on these matters.

Support whoever you want and we will support whoever we want. Keep quiet or face consequences. Freedom of speech have its borders.

-what's that smell? Is that poop?
-no, hursit is here, run for your life...

Europeans always thought that the Turks were a "punishment" of god.

Huns. Not Turks.

You are living good because it seems Turkey is not supporting these kind of organizations enough. Parts in Germany where Kurds and Turks live can become a hell if proper actions are taken and I am not even talking about activities agaist the German state so be grateful for the life you live and stop your provocative behaviour on these matters.

Support whoever you want and we will support whoever we want. Keep quiet or face consequences. Freedom of speech have its borders.

Why should Turks or Kurds acting against our state? They have a good living here with all the things, they missed in their origin country.

What do mean with provocative behavior? My opinion? I have the right of my opinion as you have your right of your own. I must accept yours as you must accept mine. That doesn’t mean you must share my point of view. You must really learn to accept opposing opinions. Every vary opinion is a provocation for you. This is abnormal. No wonder that you are not evolving socially.

Huns. Not Turks.

Why should Turks or Kurds acting against our state? They have a good living here with all the things, they missed in their origin country.

What do mean with provocative behavior? My opinion? I have the right of my opinion as you have your right of your own. I must accept yours as you must accept mine. That doesn’t mean you must share my point of view. You must really learn to accept opposing opinions. Every vary opinion is a provocation for you. This is abnormal. No wonder that you are not evolving socially.
And why should Kurds act against ours with German weapons and your support? Because we are not on the same side anymore? We can easily bring the problems of Turkey in Germany. Here we are not talking about opinions. Here we are talking about the support of one German citizen for the politics of his country for support for the terrorism in Turkey which is costing us blood and prosperity. With that logic also I can have the opinion of "We are not on the same side anymore... there is no need to share information about DEASH terrorists anymore. Lets create networks inside Germany, lets use them also use the Grey Wolves, support the leftist organizations non directly and lets start activating bombs around Germany. Why should we back Germany in this fight? What can't be sweeter by bullets in some German children's heads, university girls burned by molotofs and exploding police cars around". Mine is more nasty said than yours but it means the same. Sometimes we must know when to keep our words. Everybody knows who is who here so at least try to be polite. We didn't evolved enough to tolerate such opinions. The mighty Germans know better than us what such opinion means.

I know I shouldn't be involved into an argument, but my sense as a German on the Turkish-Kurdish issue
well I am in support of the Turkish security operations against both the Kurdish organizations YPG/PKK and Daesh. I believe more security operations should be taken to rid the groups of the area tbh.
I don't think supporting Kurdish groups which are blowing up cars in Turkey and using human shields is so called "heroic" or charming or whatever it is a cowardly act.
had it not been for the fact the US was helping them in some offensives such as Rakka, and providing security positions in Rojava, Turkey could of used F-16s, T-155s etc. to destroy YPG.

I hate politics, and I'm sorry to intervene in such a sensitive subject, my Turkish friends however, myself as a German I support Turkish army troops and hope your guys security and prosperity begins soon :)

PKK-affiliated USA ally YPG terrorists with child ''soldiers''.

''
5a9fb255c9de3d18f0c44fe9.jpg

5a9fb255c9de3d18f0c44fe1.jpg
5a9fb255c9de3d18f0c44fe7.jpg
5a9fb255c9de3d18f0c44fed.jpg

''
The source:http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/galeri-hafiza-kartlarindan-ypg-pkknin-cocuk-savascilari-cikti-40763911

The Newest footage of child soldiers of YPG/SDG/PKK terrorists and USA:

They are so merciless inhuman they use women and kids at the front lines!!! May Allah destroy them...

I know I shouldn't be involved into an argument, but my sense as a German on the Turkish-Kurdish issue
well I am in support of the Turkish security operations against both the Kurdish organizations YPG/PKK and Daesh. I believe more security operations should be taken to rid the groups of the area tbh.
I don't think supporting Kurdish groups which are blowing up cars in Turkey and using human shields is so called "heroic" or charming or whatever it is a cowardly act.
had it not been for the fact the US was helping them in some offensives such as Rakka, and providing security positions in Rojava, Turkey could of used F-16s, T-155s etc. to destroy YPG.

I hate politics, and I'm sorry to intervene in such a sensitive subject, my Turkish friends however, myself as a German I support Turkish army troops and hope your guys security and prosperity begins soon :)
Thank you very much for your support. Appreciated.

OT.
I think Huns were a heterogeneous horsemen by different ethnicities.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom