What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

How is this possible,the super dooper best fighters in the world(YPG/PKK scum) lost against ISIS???:what::what::what:
Oh,i get it now,no US/France/UK bombers to flatten the place so the YPG/PKK can plant its flag,poor rats.

The land they're trying to take has zero Kurds the SAA is nearby and should take it but the US doesn't want that.

How is this possible,the super dooper best fighters in the world(YPG/PKK scum) lost against ISIS???:what::what::what:
Oh,i get it now,no US/France/UK bombers to flatten the place so the YPG/PKK can plant its flag,poor rats.

Even after US/Coalition area bombings, they had a tough time to take ISIS positons.

Without the US these "great mighty Kurdish superfighters" are just *lilililili* screaming Chickens.

Even after US/Coalition area bombings, they had a tough time to take ISIS positons.

Without the US these "great mighty Kurdish superfighters" are just *lilililili* screaming Chickens.

Kurdish super dooper fighters who cried of genocide when the Turkish airforce bombed the rats.

I'll never forget the Afrin operation where the rats constantly cried genocide lmaooo

Whatever the Turks do something everybody cries genocide how pathetic LOL

L
I don't know. PMU is anti US in general

West should stop their middle Eastern coups invasions and meddling. Even some poor east European states who cannot do shit on their own jump in with American adventures for some points. Eastern Europe needs another round of Islamification just for fun.

However sending the US out of Iraq now benefits Iraq's neighbours more than Iraq, especially Iran. Unlikely to happen and too dangerous, the air defense and air force are too small to be self-reliant.

Last edited:
PKK-affiliated USA ally YPG terrorists with child ''soldiers''.

''
5a9fb255c9de3d18f0c44fe9.jpg

5a9fb255c9de3d18f0c44fe1.jpg
5a9fb255c9de3d18f0c44fe7.jpg
5a9fb255c9de3d18f0c44fed.jpg

''
The source:http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/galeri-hafiza-kartlarindan-ypg-pkknin-cocuk-savascilari-cikti-40763911

The Newest footage of child soldiers of YPG/SDG/PKK terrorists and USA:

Arabs in the SDF should rebel and kick Kurdish ***

Everywhere you go you either see a big poster/flag of Barzani, or Ocalan or Talabani who is dead by now. 3 uneducated mountain hopping retards whom they worship and fight each other over. That's not something we need for this region.

Back
Top Bottom