What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

What about your fence line (wall), where its start where will it be finished and what's the current situation. How many km is left?

91Atak+AnkaS+1000Altay+Akkor+1800 Tulpar/Kaplan30+SakaryaG+KasirgaG+ParsSTA+Kaplan10STA combination solve all those problems in Land Forces by 2020 bro.

No order till now. Do you really want to produce 1800 Tulpar/Kaplan-30 (you mean Kaplan-20)?

What about your fence line (wall), where its start where will it be finished and what's the current situation. How many km is left?

We have not heard about it for a long while now. It is probably on hold... Correct me if I am wrong.

And the project itself was very jerky from the start. There was not even a joint project. Municipalities were working on it like themselves, some parts of the "wall" were just made by sand bags, some parts with something else, and some parts with something else.. Many parts were not even connected with each other..

On some walls there were names of the respected municipalities signed into... The budgets were also too small..

I'd consider those projects completely obsolete. The state needs to create a united and properly thought-out walling project all along our southern borders, all from scratch.

The question now where the Turks and their allies want to go in Syria like what is their goal in this operation

Like @what said, especially if we invade east of Euphrates too, fsa numbers will be too low as foot soldiers. Transferring more fsa from western fronts to east of Euphrates will give Assad an even easier time, unless such transfers were negotiated with Assad. Like that recent surrender of ~700 surrounded fsa members in Daryaa (spelling?), who otherwise were holding out for years so close to Assad's location, were allowed to leave the city district. I won't be surprised if this move was negotiated between Turkey and fsa and Assad.

Like that recent surrender of ~700 surrounded fsa members in Daryaa (spelling?), who otherwise were holding out for years so close to Assad's location, were allowed to leave the city district. I won't be surprised if this move was negotiated between Turkey and fsa and Assad.
Without a doubt.

Ok, the operation started with an address of fighting ISIS so far all we see the SDF been targeted not ISIS?

Oh shit :) Looks like they'll cut off "SDF"/YPG supplies and reinforcements if they carry on along down euphrates.

Thats the plan. Qarah Qawzaq bridge is a main suply route, they are now about 10km away from it.

Some one asked about objectives, taking Al Bab and Manbij and of course connecting Al Rai. After that, will see

Turkey will establish a security zone free from any terrorist organizations most likely from Marea to Jarablous that is the main goal. From some reports we understand that this zone will be 40 km in syrian territory but I am not sure about that. From the recent updates and from maps showed we can see that Al Bab and Manbij are in the target list to but in the first place we will see connection between Al Rai and Jarablous.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom