What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I was talking about Afrin, where Kurds live, not Arab land.

YPG, a terrorist organization lives there.

Look at Gaza. A terrorist organization named "Hamas" lives there.

Do all these facts disqualify the fact that they are terrorists?

No. Terrorists, their homes and everything related to them will be destroyed.

Period.

YPG, a terrorist organization lives there.

Look at Gaza. A terrorist organization named "Hamas" lives there.

Do all these facts disqualify the fact that they are terrorists?

No. Terrorists, their homes and everything related to them will be destroyed.

Period.

What you are saying: Kurds live there, hence YPG lives there, so we should arm Arabs to kick out Kurds from their homes, while we use the exact same reason to fight them: That YPG is kicking out Arabs from their towns. YPG did NOT capture Afrin, Afrin has always been the native land of Kurds.

If Arabs don't want Kurdish militias to rule them, how do you expect Kurds to let Arab Islamist militias rule them?

D36NpO.jpg

:D

He will not understand this, bro. He is not able to :D
What I find funny is that Syria and thus Iran also recognize YPG as a terrorist organization.

Yet this guy @Serpentine who also seems to be from Iran supports the idea of keeping this terrorist organization in the areas that belong to them, whatever that is even supposed to mean..

We are not in WW1 or in French Revolution. Basically what you're saying is one territory belongs to the race whose population is density. This is ridiculous. No areas on earth belongs to a group which is terrorists or asks their right with guns. Like Kurds, like PKK. Stop this nonsense and get out of here.
Sorry for my english btw.

What I find funny is that Syria and thus Iran also recognize YPG as a terrorist organization.

Yet this guy @Serpentine who also seems to be from Iran supports the idea to keeping this terrorist organization in the areas that belong to them, whatever that is supposed to mean..

I think even a child would have understood me by now because I used very very simple English:

- Kurdish members of SDF (YPG) should leave all the areas that belongs to Arabs
- I do not support YPG
- I also do not support kicking out Kurds from their native areas (what some members suggested)

Now if that equals to supporting YPG, you really need to reconsider studying English language a bit more.

It was FSA counter attack after YPG sneakily captured and ethnically cleansed Tal Rifaat town.

After they shelled Aleppo's Sheikh Maqsud with hundreds of hell cannons? No that's not a counter attack.

Yet this guy @Serpentine who also seems to be from Iran supports the idea of keeping this terrorist organization in the areas that belong to them, whatever that is even supposed to mean..

Look above, he didnt understand what you told! :D I KNEW IT hahaha, he has serious mental disabilities :D

Now if that equals to supporting YPG, you really need to reconsider studying English language a bit more.

Oh, and what does "I also agree that YPG should leave areas that doesn't belong them." mean?

Tell me what that means you English lecturer!

Oh, and what does "I also agree that YPG should leave areas that doesn't belong them." mean?

Tell me what that means you English lecturer!

It is what it is: It means YPG should leave the areas that doesn't belong to them, because Arabs don't want them there. Now, some members are talking about attacking native Kurdish areas by Arab Islamist proxies while Kurds in those areas also don't want those Islamist in their areas, what kind of twisted logic is that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom