What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

20160827_192202.png
This comes from one of the most accurate and reliable Facebook pages regarding the Turkish military

According to facebook page that usualy gives trustable info we have 1 sehit

No casualties, one soldier got injured(nothing serious).

I guess RPG attack

YPG said that 250 more reinforcement passed to west of Fırat river, i hope TuAF will send them into stone age

I don't know why TAF is still holding back...send in a whole brigade of commandos backed by even more armor

I don't know why TAF is still holding back...send in a whole brigade of commandos backed by even more armor

There is an ultimatum. They have 3 days to piss of to the east side of euprath. In 4 hours this ultimatum runs out.

Maybe its ypg strategy is tactical retreat they knew turkish military wont stay longer in syria when th He y are gone ypg must t ta ke back territory. Otherwise syria war is anothername for World War2 Stalingrad type battlefield house to hous fighting takes place very stiff restinace liberation forces receive without destroying city u wont be able to liberate it

NTV confirms that 1 şehit, 3 Gazi. Two tanks got hit, one of them didnt damaged so much. Other one damaged more, and we gave our şehit in that tank (according to NTV)

A friendly request;
Can everybody please stop throwing unconfirmed tweets in the thread? It's only confusing and spreading misinformation among people here.

Tweets of ypg/pkk supporters should be taken with a grain of salt.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom