What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Here's a video of the Turkish tank that was hit:

And a map that illustrates the incident:

C-W3BioXsAQUpLL.jpg

Yeeeeah hard to tell if it was hit when the retarded cameraman has Parkinson's disease.

What is this balance sheet bs.

Interesting its a full day after PKK "retaliation" and there is not even one report of deceased Turkish soldier. Wounded yes, but no deaths. But on the other hand there have been dozens of PKK killed in response to the "retaliation". Don't throw handful of pebbles at the one holding a full bag of rocks.

you are showing us shit quality videos wher we can't see if its really Turkish Armies equipments. I bet it is propaganda, i am asking why whould TSK put radar against pyd? Aqm fake like you..:-)

Borderguards killed dozens of them after their failed attacks against border stations. You can see how scared they are from all their shitty propaganda on twitter, they know they are fucked beyond help after what they did. Ah always love the sight of kurdish facists being triggered as **** that they show videos that are either fake or/and show their own big *** incompetence.

PKK/PYD is recruiting and using children in front lines:

When one of those children is died, then make propaganda of and play the innoncent child victim killed by ''evil''. Honorless cowards.

It seems Ezidis are not innocent as claimed.

Ezidis are the first ones to participate in ethnic cleansing and genocide in iraq and syria when they get the chance. They love to play the vicitim card because a couple of the were raped but I still remember the videos how they were celebrating ISIS when they began their attacks in iraq, just like the kurds.

Ezidis are the first ones to participate in ethnic cleansing and genocide in iraq and syria when they get the chance. They love to play the vicitim card because a couple of the were raped but I still remember the videos how they were celebrating ISIS when they began their attacks in iraq, just like the kurds.
Show me a video where Izedis are celebrating ISIS arrival. You are mistaking them with Iraqi Sunnis in Mosul, Tikrit or Tal Afar.

i see you are hurt. them attacking that tank is actualy a good justification. so be ready for an invasion
The ironic thing is that it says PKK there very clearly. Apparently Kuwaiti Girl is following AND trusting PKK sources and also CONFIRMING PKK has presence in YPG as this PKK source is somehow able to give information about YPG attacks and stuff!

Back
Top Bottom