What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

- Turkish artillery shells and air strikes targeting QSD forces in Al-amarnah.

Yes indeed. Oman has been a major british ally as well. Don't forget that Oman actually hosts Britains biggest electronic communication spy agency GCHQ base in the middle East , where it helps us tap into several undersea cables passing through the Strait of Hormuz into the Persian/Arabian Gulf etc. This keeping a close eye on the region for peace and stability.

his first (Qaboos of Oman) ministers in the Omani government were appointed by the British. he has great relations with British officials since he was abroad in the UK (for school)

While I was doing research on this topic I found this picture. In the bottom left you can see written in red "ARMED", could it be that the Baykar TB2 UAV be armed with rockets.
Screen Shot 2016-08-25 at 19.21.54.png

It's more of an anti-SDF operation, as I haven't heard/seen a single ISIS casualty/resistance in area. All ISIS areas captured were free from ISIS, magically.

While I was doing research on this topic I found this picture. In the bottom left you can see written in red "ARMED", could it be that the Baykar TB2 UAV be armed with rockets. View attachment 328871
Maybe it's a laser designator and not necessary a bomb?

It's more of an anti-SDF operation, as I haven't heard/seen a single ISIS casualty/resistance in area. All ISIS areas captured were free from ISIS, magically.
50 Isis corpses would disagree with you

For Turkish Members :

Bu salaklar yine çoğu yeri kürtlere kaptırmış inanılır gibi değil, TSK desteği olmasa bunlar 1 hafta bile tutunamaz koca sınırı nasıl tutucaz bakalım o_O

It is Anti-Terrorist operation, aim is removing both SDF and ISIS. But it seems like AKP is cool with SDF and only attack IS. We possibly will let SDF to connect PKK Cantons.

It is Anti-Terrorist operation, aim is removing both SDF and ISIS. But it seems like AKP is cool with SDF and only attack IS. We possibly will let SDF to connect PKK Cantons.
We won't , defeats whole purpose of OP. Be patient

According to An ant, the mouses are giants, but for mouses the wolves are the giants.

In this ''magic'' you decide what IS and Iran are.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom