What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Well, there's no question that the YPG/SDF have carried out less war crimes in Syria than Turkey's allies lol.
Not saying we are angels, nobody in Syria is but we are talking about legitimacy of ypg, its actions and its claims, you trying to divert the attention to somewhere else is very weak.

Not saying we are angels, nobody in Syria is but we are talking about legitimacy of ypg, its actions and its claims, you trying to divert the attention to somewhere else is very weak.

YPG's only motivation is Pan-Kurdism. They believe in one imaginary kurd race, which doesn't exist. They are fighting/massacring for one non-exist thing lol.

When you tell them "kurds are not exist, we are all homo saphiens", either they call you "fascist" if they are ignorant, or they stop doing pan-kurdist fascism if they know biology and genetic science.

and sometimes they say "i am not homo, you are homo" when they hear "homo saphiens" :D

It is like supporting a war for "Pikachu Race" lmao. Lets fight for pikachu! :omghaha:
----
Lots of NAZI scum killed in Ulaşlı village, which is liberated by Syrians/Turkish Army today (+18)

https://goo.gl/ryX2m6

Binali YILDIRIM: Rusya ve ABD ile koordinasyon olmadıktan sonra Menbiç operasyonu gereksiz.

Interesting, they keep them alive.

BTW , Germany declared an unofficial war against Turkey and especially against the legal elected President Erdogan, intervening very severe in Turkish internal affairs.

"Berlusconi said years ago in EU - Parliament- Germany is ruled by Nazis "!

WHAT happened to BERLUSCONI ? Nothing.

WHAT happened in the NSU case ? What happened to the attacks on dozens of Mosques ?

I did read that a guy was assasinated in German B-W , was he the always here mentioned " Godfather of enemies for some people and institutions " and fake Turks ?

@[TR]AHMET

Turkish Humanity and Justice - the guy wanted to attack ES Forces and was shot down and rescued by - Turkish ARMY -

According to this source, we liberated Alboğaz village, east of Ulaşlı. I dont know this source.

Some Turkish sources claim this as well, but no serious source so far. Most of the Turkish sources who claims that are heavily toxic.

News is ture. Check this out ; but i dont know if Fsa can take Arima without Tsk support ! Pentagon made a statement to stop fighting against anti Daesh coalition.

Back
Top Bottom