What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Sweet TV for a military operation. Jokes aside, I hope these guys get everything they wish for now and in their lifes.

Yeah I just saw that on twitter.

Also, it looks like the Syrian government forces are going to move towards al-Bab if this report is true:

Prediction: SAA gets everything south of Al-Bab and moves all the way towards Lake Assad.

Sweet TV for a military operation. Jokes aside, I hope these guys get everything they wish for now and in their lifes.
I was thinking the same thing lol.

It looks like a five-star military outpost lol.

Prediction: SAA gets everything south of Al-Bab and moves all the way towards Lake Assad.
I think you're right.

Ideally SAA advancing from the south towards Al-Bab might force ISIS to send reinforcements to other cities from heavy fortified Al-Bab.

Are my eyes deceiving me ? Tents ? TENTS !?

Not a single HESCO in sight and the only sandbags there are propping up a f*cking TV.

Our military command has really been watered down for such provisions to be acceptable in a place like Syria. We have political a*s lickers running operations now.

One car bomb, one mortar, one hell cannon, all it takes to wipe out tens of our lads. I just hope that TV stays working when our lads are getting hit by ATGMs and SVBIEDs, the TV is crucial after all.

Military command should be ashamed. You can see it in their faces they think its a joke, breaks my heart.

Ideally SAA advancing from the south towards Al-Bab might force ISIS to send reinforcements to other cities from heavy fortified Al-Bab.
But there's really no major settlement between Aleppo and al-Bab:

Iigru78.jpg

Even without any settlements another army approaching from the south might force them to retreat and helps cutting supplies and reinforcements.

Even without any settlements another army approaching from the south might force them to retreat and helps cutting supplies and reinforcements.
For that to happen, the SAA must move to the east of Aleppo instead of to the north, otherwise ISIS will continue to have a road link between al-Bab and al-Raqqah.

A more important question, however, is whether or not the SAA has enough manpower to gain more territories to the east and north of Aleppo, especially when considering that the SAA must also fight against or counterbalance the FSA rebels in the Idlib pocket.

For that to happen, the SAA must move to the east of Aleppo instead of to the north, otherwise ISIS will continue to have a road link between al-Bab and al-Raqqah.

A more important question, however, is whether or not the SAA has enough manpower to gain more territories to the east and north of Aleppo, especially when considering that the SAA must also fight against or counterbalance the FSA rebels in the Idlib pocket.

The SAA has freed up thousands of soldiers that no longer have to watch Aleppo and can reinforce other positions or take part in offensives. If the SAA manages to close all pockets around Damascus it will set free even more no longer needed to watch those pockets. Aleppo was the biggest one and probably had thousands of soldiers only in the city not counting those that were stationed to counter FSA in the west of Aleppo. They already had more then enough soldiers there do repell any attack so the surplus soldiers can be used somewhere else.

The SAA has freed up thousands of soldiers that no longer have to watch Aleppo and can reinforce other positions or take part in offensives. If the SAA manages to close all pockets around Damascus it will set free even more no longer needed to watch those pockets. Aleppo was the biggest one and probably had thousands of soldiers only in the city not counting those that were stationed to counter FSA in the west of Aleppo. They already had more then enough soldiers there do repell any attack so the surplus soldiers can be used somewhere else.
Well, I personally hope you're right, but I don't think the SAA will leave Aleppo anytime soon.

Just look at how easy it was for ISIS to recapture Palmyra from the reserve soldiers.

This is probably why al-Assad wants Egypt to send some troops over to Syria.

Wish thease tanks arefitted with atgm protection system

Have you got a source, I really hope this is true and it is an actual ATGM protection system.

And not just the media confusing manually activated smoke launchers as soft kill APS.

Have you got a source, I really hope this is true and it is an actual ATGM protection system.

And not just the media confusing manually activated smoke launchers as soft kill APS.
Nopes i was just guessing army should have learned from their mistakes sending tank without protection is dangerous

Back
Top Bottom