What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

In order to completely get rid of Isis you need well trained ground troops to do the job. Air strikes aren't enough.

Why doesn't somebody take out Baghdadi the Jew? Is he that elusive that even after five long years he could not be traced?

Turkish military launches major offensive into Syria against DAESH.
Against ISIS or Kurds ?!

We warned them about this issue but they were in their dreams and didn't think so much ...

Now their allies ( USA and Saudis ) are arming kurd and want to make a Kurdish state under their nose .... And then their current conflict with pkk will be like child play ....

We warned Turks that the West doesn't want to see strong turkey ( and they start by coup , separatists , terrorists and etc )

By entering Syria , there will be heavy economic pressure on Turkey ....

But I'm glad that Turks did this , otherwise we should deal with this ....

trtworld-gallery-fid-27564.jpg

The province of menbic is taken over by PKK/YPG terrorists, which triggered Turkish operation.

Last edited:
Against ISIS or Kurds ?!

We warned them about this issue but they were in their dreams and didn't think so much ...

Now their allies ( USA and Saudis ) are arming kurd and want to make a Kurdish state under their nose .... And then their current conflict with pkk will be like child play ....

We warned Turks that the West doesn't want to see strong turkey ( and they start by coup , separatists , terrorists and etc )

By entering Syria , there will be heavy economic pressure on Turkey ....

But I'm glad that Turks did this , otherwise we should deal with this ....
What's Iran's stance on pyd/ypg?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="tr"><p lang="und" dir="ltr">Turkey is in Syrian Quagmire. will be defeated as Daish.<br>Türkiye Suriye Batağında çok şey kaybedecektir.<br>تركيا ستخسر في مستنقع سوريا كداعش</p>&mdash; Saleh Moslem (@serokepyd) <a href=" ">24 Ağustos 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

İncirlik base located-US jets backed The PYD/YPG , the syrian branch of PKK terrorist organisation, threatens Turkey in 3 languages on twitter account of his after Turkish Fırat Shield operation in Syria.

The operation has moved in by 12 km with no problem.

It seems The Turkish army has planned the Fırat Shield operation very well.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="tr"><p lang="und" dir="ltr">Turkey is in Syrian Quagmire. will be defeated as Daish.<br>Türkiye Suriye Batağında çok şey kaybedecektir.<br>تركيا ستخسر في مستنقع سوريا كداعش</p>&mdash; Saleh Moslem (@serokepyd) <a href=" ">24 Ağustos 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

İncirlik base located-US jets backed The PYD/YPG , the syrian branch of PKK terrorist organisation, threatens Turkey in 3 languages on twitter account of his after Turkish Fırat Shield operation in Syria.

The operation has moved in by 12 km with no problem.

It seems The Turkish army has planned the Fırat Shield operation very well.
Is it only Turkish Spec Ops with FSA fighters ? Or is it a full scale infantry/armoured force backed by the airforce and supplemented by FSA?

Is it only Turkish Spec Ops with FSA fighters ? Or is it a full scale infantry/armoured force backed by the airforce and supplemented by FSA?

I do not know, I think the action will take place in Menbic taken over by PKK/PYD/YPG, the PYD/PKK/YPG threat to Turkey means Turkey will be in fight with PYD/PKK that are backed by US jets in Turkish İncirlik base.

I do not know, I think the action will take place in Menbic taken over by PKK/PYD/YPG, the PYD/PKK/YPG threat to Turkey means Turkey will be in fight with PYD/PKK that are backed by US jets in Turkish İncirlik base.
US wouldn't dare bomb Turkish soldiers in defence of PYD. However, it remains to be seen if they wouldn't bomb FSA in defence of PYD....

So, it looks like Turkey hasn't ditched the FSA, I'm happy. Many predicted that after the reconciliation between Turkey and Russia. I wonder how Erdogan managed this.

Turkey is fed up with the hypocrisy of the USA, The Americans promised the Turkish's that Kurds will not control Minbaj but they are just attacking Daesh then they will leave Minbaj. It was a lie and Kurds are there in Minbaj to prepare to control more areas till they take the whole North of Syria. USA can never be trusted and Turkey took a long time to notice that.
This operation is actually against Kurd militias who are with no doubt posing a greater threat to Turkey than any one in Syria.
FSA is the best choice for Turkey and for Syria.

Back
Top Bottom