What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Hayir yani neden simdi , niye simdi basladilar
Yanlis hatirlamiyorsam bu operasyon bir yildir ABD ile koordine edilerek planlandi, yani pek degisen birsey zaten yok, Türkiye hayatta bu ise ABD ve NATO ile koordine etmeden kendi basina kalkismaz, bir cogumuz duygusalliga baglayarak bu gercegi unuttuk.

And we have decided to get the Americans back on board and kick out those who have protested.

Feel the burn.

What is your source?
The Tweet I have posted a few posts above. Sources are reporting that the group that was hostile towards the Americans (after all the FSA is a group of different fractions) have been dismissed or told to go somewhere else and those Americans are back again.

This is a very dumb move. Those us spec ops will sabotage the operation...

The Tweet I have posted a few posts above.
I've been trying to confirm it in both Arabic and English but couldn't come across such thing. Only some strong protests of US participation. I won't believe it until I see Fikri Işık saying these "Turkey trying to 'manage' American/FSA tension, advising both of our partners that the focus should remain on ISIS.". Besides, Turkey will strike al-Bab with or without US.

Last edited:
From what I understand some smaller Islamic fractions protested the Americans while other groups did not. Of course thats all I can gather from Tweets and so on, so not anything reliable.

I've been trying to confirm it in both Arabic and English but couldn't come across such thing. Only some strong protests of US participation. I won't believe it until I see Fikri Işık saying these "Turkey trying to 'manage' American/FSA tension, advising both of our partners that the focus should remain on ISIS.".

I have a list of 6 major and (maybe more) brigades decided not to continue the operation when they saw the U.S forces. nothing confirmed yet, but high speculations.

I have a list of 6 major and (maybe more) brigades decided not to continue the operation when they saw the U.S forces. nothing confirmed yet, but high speculations.
I've seen one strong protest but the rest, I don't know. Who are they that you have in your list?

Back
Top Bottom