What's new

Turkish, Pakistani, Afghan leaders agree to joint military exercise

afghanistan army is a big joke.. just a hashish army
Thats why you have joint exercise so that they get better. We learn from what they know and they learn from what we know. Please think a little before posting such comment. Your comments are offensive. Afghanistan army is weak right now but they are catching up. I am glad they took this decision. It will help to build better relationship between three countries.

As far as I know, it's still a working progress to equip and train the Afghan army, and I know there is a wish to reconcile with the taliban, but to be honest I am not sure if that is such a good idea.

Now correct me if I am wrong, but didn't the taliban oppress women, and forbid them from going to school and such while they ruled Afghanistan ? I don't believe allowing any organization with that kind of policy to have an influence as it won't yield anything good in the end.

But they could change who knows... they are part of afghanistan after all, they fought for the country against sovjet union, so they're probably still held in high regard somewhere.

As far as I know, it's still a working progress to equip and train the Afghan army, and I know there is a wish to reconcile with the taliban, but to be honest I am not sure if that is such a good idea.

Now correct me if I am wrong, but didn't the taliban oppress women, and forbid them from going to school and such while they ruled Afghanistan ? I don't believe allowing any organization with that kind of policy to have an influence as it won't yield anything good in the end.

But they could change who knows... they are part of afghanistan after all, they fought for the country against sovjet union, so they're probably still held in high regard somewhere.

Yeah, they committed many mistakes in past BUT NOW they have organised their selves..

Afghan Taliban are now following pure Islamic laws..

Watch this video..

YouTube - Islamic reforms in Afghan Taliban - MashAllah

And one thing we know, after they come in power again, they won't repeat the same mistakes because they definitely don't wanna be isolated again.

we have to change this attitude until or unless the world will change it.

Are you kidding me ? Have you seen th way afghans talk about Pakistan ?

Anyways, i don't know how Turk and Pak Army are being compared to afghan army :rofl:

Are you kidding me ? Have you seen th way afghans talk about Pakistan ?

Anyways, i don't know how Turk and Pak Army are being compared to afghan army :rofl:

Bro, we shouldn't make fun of Afghans. I agree that some Afghans talk bad about Pakistan and think that because of them we are Muslims but you must ignore them. Afghanistan is a reality and whatever happens in Afghanistan has a huge impact on Pakistan, its in our national interest to have a stable friendly Afghanistan so that we can focus all our resources towards india.

Bro, we shouldn't make fun of Afghans. I agree that some Afghans talk bad about Pakistan and think that because of them we are Muslims but you must ignore them. Afghanistan is a reality and whatever happens in Afghanistan has a huge impact on Pakistan, its in our national interest to have a stable friendly Afghanistan so that we can focus all our resources towards india.

You are right about Pakistan's intrests in afghanistan brother, but we don't owe afghans anything, and they are not our brothers.

You are right about Pakistan's intrests in afghanistan brother, but we don't owe afghans anything, and they are not our brothers.

Muslims ARE one body, every believing man and woman is Brother and Sister to other no matter from where they belong to.

An Afghan is more closer to me than an Arab or an indian!

I've met Afghans in real life and most of them that have lived in Pakistan don't hate it and consider it their country as well, they were very trustworthy and never broke a promise they made. Just because a few immature people on the net (you never know they could be indians) talk bad sh*t about Pakistan does not mean we should put a label on all Afghans!

An Afghan is more closer to me than an Arab or an indian!

I've met Afghans in real life and most of them that have lived in Pakistan don't hate it and consider it their country as well, they were very trustworthy and never broke a promise they made. Just because a few immature people on the net (you never know they could be indians) talk bad sh*t about Pakistan does not mean we should put a label on all Afghans!

Of course you are entitled to your opinion brother.

I am a MUSLIM and I don't deny ALLAH's orders.

"The Faithful are but brothers..." [Surah Al-Hujurat (49): ayah 10]

Umer,

If you don't want to speak against afghans because you view it as un-islamic. then fine. don't bad mouth them. But please don't call them our brothers.

You should have a look at how they talk about Punjabis on their forums.. i don't know why any Punjabi in their right mind would support afghans, or consider them as our brothers.

Umer,

If you don't want to speak against afghans because you view it as un-islamic. then fine. don't bad mouth them. But please don't call them our brothers.

You should have a look at how they talk about Punjabis on their forums.. i don't know why any Punjabi in their right mind would support afghans, or consider them as our brothers.

Islam teaches us to get over racism and nationalism, if SOME Afghanis do it, they should keep it going, they will answer ALLAH, we are not bothered BUT in response we should declare them as another "Nation" is against values of Islam.

Muslims ARE one nation and all Muslims are Brothers according to Qur'an, if you want to deny Qur'an, your wish!

Islam teaches us to get over racism and nationalism, if SOME Afghanis do it, they should keep it going, they will answer ALLAH, we are not bothered BUT in response we should declare them as another "Nation" is against values of Islam.

Muslims ARE one nation and all Muslims are Brothers according to Qur'an, if you want to deny Qur'an, your wish!
In religious sense, yea muslims are brothers. But that doesn't mean brothers will not fight each other for their vision of future.

Back
Top Bottom