What's new

Turkish operation started against Assad's forces

Nobody cares about Russian Military Police .... ( Turkiye never will allow Russia and Iran in Idlib )

more Military Vehicles continue to enter Idlib

1c239ed7-55ce-4059-91dc-ade8e3847948-jpg.208483

EQ0W21aXkAA2InK

5e4677c367b0a90d38498915.jpg

1314_tur_picture_20200216_20739665_20739650.jpg

Well , you don't need this much Force to defend a city ....

So , Turkey just want to intimidate Syrians which is laughable or just want to invade Syria , which will face wrath of all other regional players .... Although I doubt they can even force battle hardened SAA to retreat in first place ...

So , Turkey just want to intimidate Syrians which is laughable or just want to invade Syria , which will face wrath of all other regional players .... Although I doubt they can even force battle hardened SAA to retreat in first place ...
That's really too much force for a pathetic sectarian ASSad army who can't even fight ragtag militia without airsupport. Remember how majoosis were crying when ISIS was literally raping the sh*t out of them?

Nobody cares about Russian Military Police .... ( Turkiye never will allow Russia and Iran in Idlib )

more Military Vehicles continue to enter Idlib

1c239ed7-55ce-4059-91dc-ade8e3847948-jpg.208483

EQ0W21aXkAA2InK

5e4677c367b0a90d38498915.jpg

1314_tur_picture_20200216_20739665_20739650.jpg

The Syrian Army already took 2000 square km of Idlib and Liberated all of Western Aleppo? Where is the Turkish Army besides Statues.

That's really too much force for a pathetic sectarian ASSad army who can't even fight ragtag militia without airsupport. Remember how majoosis were crying when ISIS was literally raping the sh*t out of them?

Pathetic Sectarian ISIS Supporter

The Syrian Army already took 2000 square km of Idlib and Liberated all of Western Aleppo? Where is the Turkish Army besides Statues.

Pathetic Sectarian ISIS Supporter
Keep crying the biggest sectarian are Iranian mullahs. I am glad the Muslims have started realizing it. Now FO and lick your Imam balls.

The Syrian Army already took 2000 square km of Idlib and Liberated all of Western Aleppo? Where is the Turkish Army besides Statues

dont worry
soon everybody will see where is Turkish Army

We dont defend a city .... We defend Turkiye's territorial integrity and security of Turkish People
and Nobody can stop the Turkish Armed Forces to do it

You must be proud. This is the first conflict that i remember where men and boys were raped. Regime and co were actually worse then Isis.
Yes they are proud until we return the favour to them the same way n then they start crying genocide. All this hate is centuries old starting from the collapse of their Majoosi empire by Hazrat Umar(R.A) hence so much butthurt and crying.

When are you going to liberate 1/3 of syria from US/PKK? Or stop the Israelis from their regular bombing?
unfortunately for now it's not possible to take out the Kurds, obviously the Kurds themselves aren't a formidible force or anything but it's just because of the US protection, once the issue in Idlib is resolved (whether militarily or through a truce) then the SAA/Russia can focus on the east.

in any case personaly I used to believe that Russia/SAA needed to have Turkey's help in the east against the sepratists, but seeing as how Russia doesn't seem to mind sabotaging it's cooperation with Turkey in Syria.. it seems like Russia decided they don't need/want Turkey's help against the Kurds anymore, so I do wonder what is Putin's plan, negotiations with the Kurds may be? so that they would at least share some of the oil.

This is actually the most hypocritical war we have ever seen.

We have Turkey who regularly hurl abuse at Israel, yet they shell Kurdish villages, deny Kurds independence (yet support it for palestinians) they invade another country (Syria) and occupy Cyprus. Everything they accuse Israel of, they do themselves but 10 times worse. Every time Turkey criticises Israel, it's a classic case of projection.

Then we have the Iranians who have the audacity to criticise Turkey being in Syria, yet Iran is meddling in how many countries in the region?

This is actually the most hypocritical war we have ever seen.

We have Turkey who regularly hurl abuse at Israel, yet they shell Kurdish villages, deny Kurds independence (yet support it for palestinians) they invade another country (Syria) and occupy Cyprus. Everything they accuse Israel of, they do themselves but 10 times worse. Every time Turkey criticises Israel, it's a classic case of projection.

Then we have the Iranians who have the audacity to criticise Turkey being in Syria, yet Iran is meddling in how many countries in the region?

Coming from a Maghrebi... I assume by your flag... so speaking of "Independence denial" is like speaking without a mirror...
Not even going into your own pop discrimination...
As for Syria... Sure... 600K death by ASSad is the way to go to maintain "Independence"... let's be clear here and for every little fragile souls around... THe moment you make your own ppl Halal to kill for your Chair... YOUR COUNTRY IS HALAL to others...
Period...

Bro

I’m sure this refers to the mongols

And if u still aren’t satisfied we can’t just pinpoint Turkey - The whole of Central Asia are a Turkic people

What I’m more concerned abt atm is will the Syrian army advance towards the Turkish forces which have just arrived?

Or if they do will the Turkish army let the Syrian army walk past them like they did with their observation posts

Back
Top Bottom