What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

You are insulting their hard work with your arrogant posts.

If your troll team saying ATMACA Missile is a copy that means You and troll friends are insulting Turkish Engineers and Turkish Defense Companies

Your troll team is lying .. but I am telling the reality

and the reality is ATMACA superior to HARPOON and EXOCET in range , warhead , guidance and cost effectiveness

Your intentions are very bad, you have no intention of discussing military matters.
your troll team running thread by thread to deflect the facts and to defame Turkish Weapons

I'm done trying to make you see what you're doing wrong. You don't understand and you don't want to understand.

If your troll team saying ATMACA Missile is a copy that means You and troll friends are insulting Turkish Engineers and Turkish Defense Companies

Your troll team is lying .. but I am telling the reality

and the reality is ATMACA superior to HARPOON and EXOCET in range , warhead , guidance and cost effectiveness

Your intentions are very bad, you have no intention of discussing military matters.
your troll team running thread by thread to deflect the facts and to defame Turkish Weapons

I'm done trying to make you see what you're doing wrong. You don't understand and you don't want to understand.
For the last time,there is no "troll team". It's a forum,people see your posts and reply to them. If you don't want people to comment on your posts or you want them to comment on them only positively,then you should switch to a blog and filter the messages or make a Youtube channel and deactive the comments.

You yourself defame Turkish Weapons by trying to make them look like something out a sci-fi movie.

Are you really that unable to come up with something on your own,that you're using my quote?

The other day,on the Patriot thread. Do you remember? Legend explained to you 4 times in great detail,with sound arguments,evidence,links and documents why your claims were wrong. And you wouldn't snap out of it,you kept saying your thing. Legend explain it again,in detail...and again you would just continue as if you never read his posts.

If you don't have the mindset to accept the possibility of you being wrong,how do you expect to discuss with others?

I've seen how you react every single time someone disagrees with you. You go on a rage and rush to talk about how Turkey is better than anyone else in everything.

Look at your post:

Screenshot 2023-09-26 at 13-12-00 Turkish Naval Programs.png

You said "Harpoon and Exocet are inferior to ATMACA". I told you "only on paper".

Why? Because both Harpoon and Exocet have been used at war and there's information about their effectiveness. ATMACA hasn't yet seen real combat,so that's it's superior to them "only on paper". ATMACA might be a pretty good missile,heck it might turn out to be a monster. But until then,all the rest is just theory.

Check this out:

Aircraft-launched Exocet combat record . Ships sunk.
Screenshot 2023-09-26 at 14-11-44 List of ships sunk by missiles - Wikipedia.png

Harpoon combat record. Ignore the "sunk as target" examples.

Screenshot 2023-09-26 at 14-11-29 List of ships sunk by missiles - Wikipedia.png

Screenshot 2023-09-26 at 14-12-10 List of ships sunk by missiles - Wikipedia.png

Then you presented ATMACA's sea-skimming ability as something unique to this missile:

Screenshot 2023-09-26 at 13-59-23 Turkish Naval Programs.png

I showed you that Exocet can go sea-skimming from 1-3 meters above the sea.

I'm getting the idea that you read everything the Turkish companies release as official information and with little knowledge you present it as something amazing that only Turkish engineers can make.

For example,Roketsan uses the term "super sea-skimming". You used that term too. But you ignored that other anti-ship missiles have the same capabilities. The Italian Otomat for example,the Israeli Gabriel,the American Harpoon,the French Exocet etc. etc.

I've seen how you react every single time someone disagrees with you

Calling ATMACA Missile as a copy = trolling , lying to defame Turkish weapons

You said "Harpoon and Exocet are inferior to ATMACA". I told you "only on paper".

Why? Because both Harpoon and Exocet have been used at war

Not on paper ... in reality
ATMACA Missile is not paper project

and range , warhead , guidance systems nothing to do with real war or theory
information whose characteristics are certain and do not change in a war

HARPOON has range of 124-140 km
ATMACA has range of 220 km

EXOCET has warhead of 165 kg
ATMACA has warhead of 220 kg

HARPOON and EXOCET dont have Data Link
ATMACA has Data Link for network centric warfare

HARPOON and EXOCET have only RF seeker
ATMACA will have dual seeker RF+IIR for very high hit sensitivity
( INS + GPS + TRN + Barometric Altimeter + Radar Altimeter + dual seeker IIR+RF )
superior guidance

I showed you that Exocet can go sea-skimming from 1-3 meters above the sea.

You did not show any picture or video to prove your claims

on the other hand , I showed photos and video from ATMACA Missile super sea skimming below 2 m
and hit the target below 1 m with pinpoint accuracy from 220 km
1695730959780.png

Last edited:
Nice hole..... (on a wooden ship. LOL)

EXOCET has 165 kg warhead
ATMACA has 220 kg warhead to turn French Warships into scrap of metal

Mach 0,85,.... peace of a cake for short range artillery.

EXOCET and HARPOON also subsonic mach 0,85-0,95
Your EXOCET is also peace of a cake for short range artillery.

btw
ATMACA has super sea skimming capability below 2 - 3 m

ATMACA has also zigzag maneuver that makes it difficult for anti missile batteries

Last edited:
btw
ATMACA has super sea skimming capability below 2 - 3 m
You keep bragging about it,when in two previous posts I told you that Exocet,Otomat,Harpoon and Gabriel (probably other missiles too) have this so-called "super sea-skimming" capability. You bragged abou lower than 5m in your photo,then you said 3m. Ok. Now you're saying "below 2m".

Do you intentionally ignore parts of what other people tell you?

You keep bragging about it,when in two previous posts I told you that Exocet,Otomat,Harpoon and Gabriel (probably other missiles too) have this so-called "super sea-skimming" capability. You bragged abou lower than 5m in your photo,then you said 3m. Ok. Now you're saying "below 2m"

even below 1 m when hit the target

watch and see

Do you intentionally ignore parts of what other people tell you?

I dont care about fairy tales without any photo or video

I showed you photos and video from ATMACA Missile super sea skimming below 2 m

Super sea skimming below 2 m is important

but It is more important to hit a very small target with high precision pinpoint accuracy from 220 km away

even below 1 m when hit the target

watch and see

I dont care about fairy tales without any photo or video

I showed you photos and video from ATMACA Missile super sea skimming below 2 m

Super sea skimming below 2 m is important

but It is more important to hit a very small target with high precision pinpoint accuracy from 220 km away
You have some difficulty accepting reality.

Legend showed you with details and proof why your assumptions about the Patriot were wrong. You ignored him. He sat down with patience and showed you 3 more times. Again,you ignored him and discarded his evidence and arguments,every time he showed you,just like that. For no reason other than it didn't fit your narration.

A few posts earlier,I showed you the combat record of the Exocet and Harpoon. You ignored it and you ask for "photos" and "videos" proving they go below 2 meters.

You have to understand one thing: It's not the Exocet nor the Harpoon that are to be doubted here. It's ATMACA. Because it's ATMACA which hasn't seen real action. Tests and sinking stationary targets is one thing. Sinking moving ships with a crew and countermeasures,that's another.

It's not Boeing nor MBDA who should be doubted here,it's Roketsan's claims. Not because Roketsan is a bad company,but because it's a new product with no combat record. Roketsan keeps saying "super sea-skimming". You copied that and kept writing "super sea-skimming",as if it's something unique to ATMACA.

I see that now you have moved to "below 1m". What's next? It dives underwater and becomes a torpedo? Don't be such a fanboy.

Legend showed you with details and proof why your assumptions about the Patriot were wrong. You ignored him. He sat down with patience and showed you 3 more times. Again,you ignored him and discarded his evidence and arguments,every time he showed you,just like that. For no reason other than it didn't fit your narration.

I dont care about American tales
PATRIOT failed in S.Arabia , because pathetic PATRIOT doesnt have 360 degree vertical launching capability

attack from Iraq or Yemen or Iran
that doesnt matter S400 and SIPER have 360 degree vertical launching capability

A few posts earlier,I showed you the combat record of the Exocet and Harpoon. You ignored it and you ask for "photos" and "videos" proving they go below 2 meters.

You showed nothing , no any photo or video

but I showed you photos and video from ATMACA Missile super sea skimming below 2 m

Tests and sinking stationary targets is one thing. Sinking moving ships with a crew and countermeasures,that's another.

You are still trolling .. have you no brain to understand my post ?

warhead , range , datalink and guidance nothing to do with countermeasures

I see that now you have moved to "below 1m". What's next? It dives underwater and becomes a torpedo? Don't be such a fanboy.

stop trolling and watch the video

you will see , when ATMACA hit the target below 1 m with pinpoint accuracy

I dont care about American tales
PATRIOT failed in S.Arabia , because pathetic PATRIOT doesnt have 360 degree vertical launching capability

attack from Iraq or Yemen or Iran
that doesnt matter S400 and SIPER have 360 degree vertical launching capability

You showed nothing , no any photo or video

but I showed you photos and video from ATMACA Missile super sea skimming below 2 m

You are still trolling .. have you no brain to understand my post ?

warhead , range , datalink and guidance nothing to do with countermeasures

stop trolling and watch the video

you will see , when ATMACA hit the target below 1 m with pinpoint accuracy
To all this,I will ask one thing. Because I'm honestly tired of this. You're impossible to talk to. One thing:

What do you suffer from? And I am 100% serious here. What's your problem?

To all this,I will ask one thing. Because I'm honestly tired of this. You're impossible to talk to. One thing:

What do you suffer from? And I am 100% serious here. What's your problem?

You have big problem with jealousy , hatred and butthurt feelings which are blocking your brain to accept the reality

3 times I showed you reality ,, still you are trolling

last time I show you reality ...

-- 220+ km range better than 140 km range
-- 220 kg warhead is better than 165 kg warhead

ATMACA has Data Link for network centric warfare
HARPOON and EXOCET dont have Data Link

HARPOON and EXOCET have only RF seeker
( INS + GPS + TRN + Barometric Altimeter + Radar Altimeter + dual seeker IIR+RF )
superior guidance

TOPIC IS OVER

You have big problem with jealousy , hatred and butthurt feelings which are blocking your brain to accept the reality

3 times I showed you reality ,, still you are trolling
1.You didn't answer my question. You always avoid it,probably because you are afraid to reply.
2.You're cringey when you use the exact quotes I use because you lack the intelligence to come up with your own. You didn't show any reality,you're the one who fanatically compares stats to prove some Turkish "superiority".

So far I've read on Roketsan's infographics,Wikipedia and photos that you've posted,that ATMACA only has RF seeker. I haven't read about dual seeker.

INS + GPS + TRN + Barometric Altimeter + Radar Altimeter
Do you know what Barometric and Radar Altimeters are?

You're cringey when you use the exact quotes I use because you lack the intelligence to come up with your own. You didn't show any reality,you're the one who fanatically compares stats to prove some Turkish "superiority".

what a pathetic troll with big mental issue
Typical jealous Greek towards Turkiye

So far I've read on Roketsan's infographics,Wikipedia and photos that you've posted,that ATMACA only has RF seeker. I haven't read about dual seeker.

and not only ATMACA ,, but also CAKIR Missile will have dual seeker RF+IIR

Do you know what Barometric and Radar Altimeters are?

enough with your silly posts

Last edited:
what a pathetic troll with big mental issue
Typical jealous Greek towards Turkiye
Lol,I asked you if you have a condition,a problem and you avoid it and instead use it an insult to me.

You know,avoiding to answer doesn't make you look like you have nothing. On the contrary.

and not only ATMACA ,, but also CAKIR Missile will have dual seeker RF+IIR
Screenshot 2023-09-26 at 13-12-00 Turkish Naval Programs.png

Screenshot 2023-09-26 at 20-37-29 Τίτλος ATMACA missiles to continue to be integrated into Tur...png

Ashampoo_Snap_4-Kasım-2019-Pazartesi_15h53m05s_048_.png

because Warship Radar works only on line of sight. The earth is a giant ball, so you have a horizon line
Ah,there's something new that you read about. You never used that terminology until a few days ago. Did you also just learn that the earth is not flat?

Greek Warship can not detect Turkish Warship from 150-200 km away in the Eastern Mediterranean
and GAME OVER
And what happens when Greece gets the FDI HN with the Thales SeaFire radar?

On the other hand
ATMACA Missile with network centric Warfare and cooperative engagement capability

Boeing E-7E AEWC can detect Greek Warship from 400 km away and can guide ATMACA Missile via data link on your Warship from 200+ km
In theory. Again.

Still FOINIKAS dreaming about old technology HARPOON and EXOCET
Ah so Harpoon Block II+ ER and Exocet Block 3c are "old technology"...

Ok,I will tell the army to surrender the country.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom