What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

what a silly post again

Network centric Warfare and cooperative engagement capability
Boeing E-7E AEWC can detect a Warship from 400 km away and can guide ATMACA Missile via data link on your Warship from 220+ km

even Your Warship can not detect our warship from 200+ km away
and GAME OVER

because Warship Radar works only on line of sight. The earth is a giant ball, so you have a horizon line.

EXOCET and HARPOON dont have datalink for network centric warfare
Oh you won the war again,so easy.

EXOCET and HARPOON have only RF seeker

ATMACA will have dual seeker RF+IIR

1-- imaging infrared (IIR) homing seeker that allows the missile to accurately identify or change its target during the terminal stage and hit it with high precision

2-- IIR guided ATMACA Missile increasing its performance in the Aegean Sea

Dual seeker ATMACA anti-ship Missile is outfitted with an Imaging Infrared seeker (IIR) and an image processing function that allows the missile to take out targets positioned near islands

The RF guided version lacks this capability
Yes,yes and for this reason Harpoon and Exocet are trash compared to ATMACA of genius Turkish master race.

Oh you won the war again,so easy.

İf superior technology , capability and national defense industry
then YES so easy as like Azerbaijan did it against Armenia

Yes,yes and for this reason Harpoon and Exocet are trash compared to ATMACA of genius Turkish master race.

Keep trolling with your silly posts

on the other hand , Turks are developing their own weapons

and YES
ATMACA is superior to HARPOON and EXOCET in range , warhead , guidance and cost effectiveness

You have big jealousy and hatred
And You dont know what about worldwide military knowledge to understand my posts

Last edited:
@Foinikas
Don't feed the troll.
Our friend @MMM-E say you that even only with a stone turkish army can beat Greece and France together. Let him dream.

You have big jealousy and hatred
And You dont know what about worldwide military knowledge to understand my posts
İf superior technology , capability and national defense industry
then YES so easy as like Azerbaijan did it against Armenia
Oh man,you're really one of those "special" people.

@Foinikas
Don't feed the troll.
Our friend @MMM-E say you that even only with a stone turkish army can beat Greece and France together. Let him dream.

Dear Ignorant TROLL Team keep dreaming .. dream is free as like 1919-1922

Greeks -French-Armenians came with dreams of capturing Anatolia from the Turks but ended up going back to Athens swimming

so funny

Even We dont need Turkish Navy

Land and Air launched ATMACA , SOM , CAKIR , IHA-230 , TOLUN-IIR , KGK-LR , IHA-KGK-82 , KUZGUN-TJ , KEMANKES will be enough to turn Hellenic+French Navies into scrap of metal in the Eastern Mediterranean

Last edited:
I am convinced someone is paying @Foinikas to spew his conspiracy theories and anti-Turkey rheotric. It's not possible for one person to harbor this much jealousy and vendetta.
I don't see it, he has some valid criticisms

Although both Harpoon and Exocet saw use in Turkey and Turkish navy will never accept a sub par missile.

And logically, it shouldn't take all that much to beat them, both harpoon and exocet are many decades old at this point and if having used both of them we can't make something better, we might as well close up shop.

Any idiot can put a bigger warhead on a missile, hit probability is what matters and we're never going to learn that, that sort of information remains classified.

I am convinced someone is paying @Foinikas to spew his conspiracy theories and anti-Turkey rheotric. It's not possible for one person to harbor this much jealousy and vendetta.
Excuse me,do you find MMM-E's posts as logical? Do you find them normal?

Do you see me talk the same way to @Trisolaran @LegionnairE or @merzifonlu ? Or even @Hold the door and even @dBSPL ?

MMM-E shouldn't be on this forum. It's impossible to reason and discuss with this person. I don't know what cognitive problems he has,he definitely suffers from superiority complex,maybe some form of autism or behavioral problems too. And which exactly are the "conspiracy theories"? On the contrary,it's him and a few others who mention some outrageously alternate history scenarios as truth.

Anyway.

Excuse me,do you find MMM-E's posts as logical? Do you find them normal?

Your troll team has mental issue with inferiority complex , jealousy and hatred

Full of jealousy and butthurt feelings ..
Pathetic losers have NO any technical post , only trolling and lying to deflect the facts and to defame Turkish Weapons

I shared news about ATMACA Missile will be integrated into 11 more Warships

Troll BON PLAN came and said ATMACA is a copy
Nice Harpoon copy and paste

And When I kicked your lies , as always you have started playing victim role

Characterless and jealous losers FOINIKAS , BON PLAN , White and Green with M/S ,retaxis , etc

I will always kick your lies and anti-Turkiye propaganda on PDF

Last edited:
Your troll team has mental issue with inferiority complex , jealousy and hatred

Full of jealousy and butthurt feelings ..
Pathetic losers have NO any technical post , only trolling and lying to deflect the facts

You didn't just share news. You included your usual arrogant comments about superiority of a yet untested in real combat system. When I said "on paper",you lashed out. You started boasting about ATMACA's capabilities again. I showed you that Exocet goes even lower than ATMACA in sea-skimming. You went nuts with Turkish superiority again.

There is no "troll team". I've told you numerous times,you refuse to accept it. You've had the same fights with more than 30 people here. You've called all of them "ignorant" and "troll". Including PDF Think Tanks and even Legend. And other respectable members like the Philosopher and merzifonlu. They sat down to discuss with you and used detailed arguments and a friendly and logical approach and all you did was shout "ignorant" and "what a stupid troll team!"

Last edited:
You didn't just share news. You included your usual arrogant comments about superiority of a yet untested in real combat system. When I said "on paper",you lashed out.

ATMACA is not paper project .. and not copy
enough with your jealousy and butthurt feelings

ATMACA Missile is in inventory
And range , warhead , guidance systems nothing to do with real war conditions

Its reality and I gave you detailed info
ATMACA is superior to HARPOON and EXOCET in range , warhead , guidance and cost effectiveness

You are still trolling
Jealousy and hatred blocking your brain to accept the reality

since 2021 you are running thread by thread to deflect the facts and to defame Turkish Weapons

I showed you that Exocet goes even lower than ATMACA in sea-skimming. You went nuts with Turkish superiority again.

Only in your fake and fantasy world without any picture or video to prove your claim

on the other hand .... I post pictures to prove super sea skimming capability with pin point accuracy

even below 2 meter
1695720867805.png

1695720889781.png

There is no "troll team". I've told you numerous times,you refuse to accept it.

Same Ignorant troll team FOINIKAS , BON PLAN , White and Green with M/S ,retaxis , etc

1 -- troll BON PLAN came and said ATMACA is a copy

2 -- When I kicked troll BON PLAN with detailed post , this time troll FOINIKAS came with his butthurt feelings

3 -- When I kicked troll FOINIKAS , this time , White and Green with M/S came with his butthurt feelings

who is the next ? troll Retaxis ?

Ignorant troll team have NO any technical post , only trolling and lying to deflect the facts

Same Ignorant troll team FOINIKAS , BON PLAN , White and Green with M/S ,retaxis , etc

1 -- troll BON PLAN came and said ATMACA is a copy

2 -- When I kicked troll BON PLAN with detailed post , this time troll FOINIKAS came with his butthurt feelings

3 -- When I kicked troll FOINIKAS , this time , White and Green with M/S came with his butthurt feelings

who is the next ? troll Retaxis ?

Ignorant troll team have NO any technical post , only trolling and lying to deflect the facts
So according to you,everyone has "butt-hurt feelings". It's not because you sometimes post wrong information,it's not because you often exaggerate,it's not because you are being arrogant and insulting to others all the time,it's not because you post like a 10 year-old,it just has to be the fault of all the others who correct you.

You start posting by ranting about how superior ATMACA is to some of the most widely-used anti-ship missiles,which also have a record of destroying ships at war,apart from just exercises. Then you get angry when others object to that superiority,not saying ATMACA is bad,just saying that you are naive to proclaim it as the best anti-ship missile in the world already. And you accuse everyone of "butt-hurt feelings". Maybe if you weren't so provocative in your statements,people would have taken you a bit more seriously and wouldn't say anything.

So according to you,everyone has "butt-hurt feelings". It's not because you sometimes post wrong information,it's not because you often exaggerate,

You are still lying and trolling
Where is wrong information or exaggerate ?

I gave you info from official website of ROKETSAN and pictures from test firing

HARPOON has range of 124-140 km
ATMACA has range of 220 km

EXOCET has warhead of 165 kg
ATMACA has warhead of 220 kg

HARPOON and EXOCET dont have Data Link
ATMACA has Data Link for network centric warfare

HARPOON and EXOCET have only RF seeker
ATMACA will have dual seeker RF+IIR for very high hit sensitivity
( INS + GPS + TRN + Barometric Altimeter + Radar Altimeter + dual seeker IIR+RF )
superior guidance

and Your troll team as always came and called ATMACA Missile as a copy ..
You and troll friends are insulting Turkish Engineers and Turkish Defense Companies

not saying ATMACA is bad,just saying that you are naive to proclaim it as the best anti-ship missile in the world already.

You are so characterless LIAR

I never said that ATMACA is the best in the World

I just said that ATMACA is superior to HARPOON and EXOCET

and its reality ... whether you like it or not

Last edited:
and Your troll team as always came and called ATMACA Missile as a copy ..
You and troll friends are insulting Turkish Engineers and Turkish Defense Companies
You are insulting their hard work with your arrogant posts.

I'm done trying to make you see what you're doing wrong. You don't understand and you don't want to understand.

Back
Top Bottom