What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

There's a limit to how many missiles the fire control radar can guide missiles on to target. There's no point in having all your 128 eggs in one basket when you can only fry 4 at a time... best to have more baskets :-)

Radar can be updated VLS can’t be added. Want to bet we will hear reports of the Navy having regrets that they only chose 32 Cells in the future? You are building a billion dollar Ship a couple millions more for more VLS won’t shatter the earth but will make it competitive in the future, also these ships will be inducted toward the end of 2020s which will make it even more handicapped. The millions you keep by handicapping yourself aren’t worth it nor will they play a part in decisions if you are gonna buy more Destroyers.

This will make the TF-2000 the most underarmed ship in its class around the world especially around the time it is supposed to become active in the navy.

Last edited:
On the other hand, after first attack, there might be second attack while other I classes are reloading their missiles and thats when these ships will protect the ships.
as others have 80, 90, 120 cells in their ship, i think 64 is what Turkey needs at least..

Our fac fleet have 19 boats x 8 = 162 SSM missiles on the surface..

Our submarine fleet have 12 x 4 =48 subSSM under the surface..

Our corvettes and frigates has (20×8)+(6×4) = 184 SSM on the deck..

Plus (6×32)+(2×64)+(4×16)+(8×32)=640 essm+sm1+sea sparrow on the deck , ready to fire.. you know they can hit to suface targets also ...

And countless umtas+temren+(old penguns and hellfires)

And here comes the air force fighters with so many som-j+mavericks+ minibombs+kgk+hgk+lgk

I dont know, could i tell my case or not??

Our fac fleet have 19 boats x 8 = 162 SSM missiles on the surface..

Our submarine fleet have 12 x 4 =48 subSSM under the surface..

Our corvettes and frigates has (20×8)+(6×4) = 184 SSM on the deck..

Plus (6×32)+(2×64)+(4×16)+(8×32)=640 essm+sm1+sea sparrow on the deck , ready to fire.. you know they can hit to suface targets also ...

And countless umtas+temren+(old penguns and hellfires)

And here comes the air force fighters with so many som-j+mavericks+ minibombs+kgk+hgk+lgk

I dont know, could i tell my case or not??
NO to be honest

More than 1000+ SSM capabilty is more than enough for our neighbors..

More than +600 SAM capability is enough for neighbors and protects the fleet..

In any case with i-class and tf2000 these capabilities will be much more... I am OK how many VLSs ,our navy will choose for TF2000 .. 48 or 64 doesnt matter for me..

https://www.rt.com/news/452608-turkey-largest-military-drill/

>The four-day Mavi Vatan ("Blue Homeland”) 2019 drill, involving 103 navy ships, began on Wednesday in the Black Sea, Aegean Sea, and the eastern Mediterranean simultaneously, giving Turkey a chance to show off its recently-upgraded fleet, which includes over a dozen assault boats and frigates in addition to corvettes, mine hunting boats, patrol boats, and submarines. Turkish-made Bayraktar and ANKA drones and jet fighters will also participate. The drill was planned six months ago, in accordance with NATO regulations.

Progress of naval platforms in 2019

D0g_F3qWwAY-lOA.jpg:large

Within the scope of the New Type Submarine Project, the factory acceptance tests of the Ship Alarm and Announcement System (SAS & BES) developed by Aselsan were successfully completed.

My new video about Hızır(Torpedo Countermeasure system for surface ships), Zargana(Torpedo Countermeasure system for submarines) and Zoka(Akustic Torpedo Countermeasure Jammers and Decoys).

Oy is very good bro but OKS ad english subtitles. It is more important that to be known by other nations than us

Back
Top Bottom