What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

penguin_l5.jpg

The potential of TCG Anatolia is not just about SİHAs that take off and land vertically. It is also possible to develop the marine version of the ATAK attack helicopter. Let me give an example to see the potential of the issue. The 10 ton class ATAK II helicopter can be integrated into the Atmaca anti-ship missile like the Penguin anti-ship missile.

penguin_l5.jpg

The potential of TCG Anatolia is not just about SİHAs that take off and land vertically. It is also possible to develop the marine version of the ATAK attack helicopter. Let me give an example to see the potential of the issue. The 10 ton class ATAK II helicopter can be integrated into the Atmaca anti-ship missile like the Penguin anti-ship missile.

A SOM variant is already in development for this role. :-)

Opera-Anl-k-G-r-nt-2020-06-09-204748-www-defenceturk-com.png

That is i class on my dream. Mar-d x band (in inside dome) and teirs (one side of umr also) with vertical position. Also 24 vls half burried. Unit price around 500-600m euro

Weapon Capability ;

1x 76 mm

24 vls with 16x siper + 32x essm/g-40 with doublepack capability.

8-16x Atmaca with land attack capability (in 3d 6x yes I can see but İ class is longer than that ship so it can be carry.)

2x3 Orko-a Light Torpedo

1x Gökdeniz Ciws

2-4 stamp or stop

I think he will be good stopgap pocket aaw ship until 4 tf-2000 come. With good price average he also be good aaw alternative for mid range littoral navies.

Also ;

Opera-Anl-k-G-r-nt-2020-06-10-193952-defence-pk.png

Also Milgem with 8x vls (32x essm/g-40) will be good for asuw missions in for aegean until most of tf-2000 and second batch i class come . Thanks to test7 for base image.

And Last One ;

Asw modified yonca onuk or dearsan nur class corvette can be fill the gap of buraks and milgems when milgems asuw missions. Advantage of this ships they are real corvettes and can be buildable fast and without fill the docks of istanbul naval shipyards and his engineers.

ET4iTKgVAAAOQJk

DEARSAN-CORVETTE2-790x400.jpg

And for 2024-2025 Naval İnventory goal is logical for me;

1x Anadolu with Mius carriable

4x İ class AAW

4x Barbaros Mlu ASUW

4x Milgem Vls ASUW

4X New Light ASW Corvette

8x OHP for fleet replacement ship

4x Yavuz storage ship.

6x Burak storage ship.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts