2nd ??
3rd Feb 2018
4th Nov 2018

Can someone do the 3rd?

1st October 2015
2nd ??
3rd Feb 2018
4th Nov 2018

This is not MILGEM corvette. They are REİS class (U-214) submarines.
The first submarine, December 2020. Other 5 will also be completed in December 2025, with 12 monthly phases.

This is not MILGEM corvette. They are REİS class (U-214) submarines.
The first submarine, December 2020. Other 5 will also be completed in December 2025, with 12 monthly phases.

Im sorry did I mention corvette somewhere?

These are dates of first weld/keel laying for SSK

Updated + Improved fleet infographic

5Hju0r2.jpg

Which Submarines will be replaced by REiS class (Type-214)?

176 harpoon anti ship missiles on board at this time of turkish navy,if 4 i class 4 tf200 and 4 new type fac is delivered 160 anti ship atmaca missile will be on board,and after4 G class frigate 4 yavuz class,4 doğan class retirement and one ada class addition harpoon will be reduced to 128,First batch of atmaca 64 missile is for i class 16 for each one and 16 atmaca for each tf2000 and 8 atmaca for new tpe fac ,so in near future turkish navy will have 160 atmaca and 128harpoon missiles 288 total missile on board,its huge improvement,if 6 new type of fac is realised and six doğan class retirements occurs harpoon will reduce to 116 and atmaca will be up to 192 and on total 320missile will be on board,more than 400 harpoon missiles at inventory at the moment according to FMS data ,,ps I take attention of pictures of the ships not the numbers on paper and not included sub harpoons which exact numbers are not known and exocet missile almost dead we also do not know retired numbers of harpoon if any.We can assume that atmaca missile will be produced on 3 batches and blocks,second block will have İnfrared image seeker,and 3th block will be domestic link capable,some counter electronic improvements and artificial int can be added on time beings.
If we count the SOM A,B and J huge numbers of anti ship missiles will be ready to fire

Last edited:

it looks like no works are done since 23 April. The ship is exactly in same state in Google Earth photo date 23/04/2018. Any guess?

let's make some speculation. Erdogan said Siper long range air defence missile will be ready in 2021. If we assume that Siper will be based on Aster-30 supported by Çafrad radar, why not install it on İ class where first ship will finish in 2021. Dates match huh :)

qqq.png

Last edited:
it looks like no works are done since 23 April. The ship is exactly in same state in Google Earth photo date 23/04/2018. Any guess?

let's make some speculation. Erdogan said Siper long range air defence missile will be ready in 2021. If we assume that Siper will be based on Aster-30 supported by Çafrad radar, why not install it on İ class where first ship will finish in 2021. Dates match huh :)

qqq.png

This type of installation is unlikely. The all balance of the ship, weight calculations will deteriorate.

Yes, this was my guess for paused construction. I don't have any other answer to explain 7 months pause. It can be seen in the photo, ship is in the same state for at least 7 months.

Yes, this was my guess for paused construction. I don't have any other answer to explain 7 months pause. It can be seen in the photo, ship is in the same state for at least 7 months.

Yes you are right about this.

Back
Top Bottom