What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

Need more to flood the Aegan with it. Equip these babys with Atamaca Anti-Ship missiles together with their stealth capability the greeks will shit their pants. No need for big ships. These things would take out half the greek fleet in a day with minimal causalties. But if it is true 4 are a good beginning. Maybe they are just waiting for Atamaca to be ready.
Small ; Fast and well Equipped ship are the best solution for the Aegean sea...
But you will need many many dozens of it, to be able to make "interesting" damage to the Greek Fleet...
Take it as a Wolf pack tactic... Harass...Harass...then Strike and Run... And Redo...

Aselsan Satcom Kilic Class FAC
CEC0E8FB-BD65-4D5B-9A45-8390EDD2CB0E.jpeg

You can see it at this video...

No feature of a LPD in this video

At which point do they show it ?

Also Istanbul class corvette is this a new project ? Different from Istanbul class frigate ?

@aziqbal
- Ada Class Corvette; 2200-2500t
- I-Class or "Istanbul class" corvette...; 3000t; is a variant of Ada ship, longer. VLS etc... ( The Term Frigate, is used as a general term for this new variant)
-TF-4500 , 4500t class is a AAW ship, Same only a Concept.
-TF-2000, 7000t Frigate class ship, still in dev

The LPD you saw...is a concept, made by the Artist. Could be Meant for X shipyard... but we don't know...nothing about it. So it stays as a "Concept"

Just what I originally thought

So really we have 3 surface programmes, but the Istanbul class which is a development of the Ada class does not have the slopped bridge of the Ada class ?

It doesn’t look much like enlarged Ada class, like it has been advertised in many western media

Which is why I thought F515 is some other programme

Back
Top Bottom