What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

Ready for I Class - Frigates

http://www.aselsan.com.tr/en-us/capabilities/radar-systems/air-defense-radars/smart-s-mk2

smart-s_2_PNG.jpg

SMART-S_jpg.jpg

Do you think that they will be used as experimental platforms for new propulsions (high compressioned carbondioxid) and sub launched new weapon systems ?
I do not thing so,first we have to put in a havelsan seda cms to a live platform as such genesis sys

Do you think that they will be used as experimental platforms for new propulsions (high compressioned carbondioxid) and sub launched new weapon systems ?
I do not thing so,first we have to put in a havelsan seda cms to a live platform as such genesis sys

List of weapons used at live firing and naval vessel names

TCG Çanakkale (S-358) : SubHarpoon
TCG Heybeliada (F-511) : Harpoon
TCG Büyükada (f-512) : RAM
TCG Gökçeada (F-494) : SM1
TCG Fatih (F-242) : NSSM / Sea Sparrow
TCG Barbaros (F-244) : ESSM
TCG İmbat (P-335) : Stinger
TCG Büyükada (f-512) : 76mm Top

Thanks to Sabri Ünal

Last edited:
EIRS S band long range radar will be integrated on aft mast of TF-2000 addition to CAFRAD. TF-2000 will be a real beast !

TEIRS.jpg

Milgem Export !

-5 Milgem corvette deal with Saudi Arabia will be signed in IDEF-17.
-Pakistan Navy gave green light for 4 Milgem class which is going to be modified in acc with Pakistan Navy requirements. PN is busy with selecting the best configuration + system/missile integration issues but The deal is certain. 400 million $ credit is given to Pakistan for 4 Pakistani configuration Milgem.

S&H Magazine

Back
Top Bottom