What's new

Turkish National Anti Ship Missile ATMACA superior to all

Hurshid Celebi

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
200 km range - datalink – ship and land capable

IJj8l_1476253869_0307.jpg

http://ekonomi.haber7.com/ekonomi/haber/2165973-yerli-atmaca-dunyanin-en-iyisi-olacak

Post English translation, the article is in a foreign language (against forum rules)

Also, superior to all what? all other antiship missiles? If so, what are the authors smoking? :lol:

Last edited:
Post English translation, the article is a foreign language (against foreign rules)

Also, superior to all what? all other antiship missiles? If so, what are the authors smoking? :lol:

GOAL UPDATE could DONE

ATMACA missiles that can hit targets at least 200 km away from the sea and will also have the data-link equipment. With this update to allow remote target while looking ATMACA. Not only hawk board the ship, the ship is scheduled to be developed to be launched in the mainland.

Wednesday October 12, 2016
Indigenous ATMACA will be the best in the world
12/10/2016 haber7 / FUAT RECOMMENDATIONS

"Local and National" shield attacks to support the production of Turkey, the Turkish Armed Forces inventory to dozens of indigenous weapons, armed UAV, while incorporating a number of projects inventory including Attack Attack Helicopter, work in progress of the hawk world will be the most advanced gemisavar of.
Studies on the ATMACA anti-ship missiles, the Navy Research Center Command Command (ARMERKOM) as a result of the long work started after the signing of the contract with ROKETSAN in 2009.

ATAMER of competitors who will be one of the world's most advanced anti-ship missiles have better features than the Exocet and Harpoon missiles.

ATMACA missiles that can hit targets at least 200 km away from the sea and will also have the data-link equipment. With this update to allow remote target while looking ATMACA. Not only hawk board the ship, the ship is scheduled to be developed to be launched in the mainland.

The hawk is a very critical year for the Navy is expected to take until the end of the inventory of TAF.

Last edited:
GOAL UPDATE could DONE

Very bad English dude. Also, did you create the title for this thread yourself?
This missile is a very mediocre missile going by its description. Nothing about it comes even close to high end anti ship missile available today.

Very bad English dude. Also, did you create the title for this thread yourself?
This missile is a very mediocre missile going by its description. Nothing about it comes even close to high end anti ship missile available today.

Dude the article is brand new. No jealousy please. It is Google translate. But you know what it is ? Or not

http://rewreward.blogspot.com/

Dude the article is brand new. No jealousy please. It is Google translate. But you know what it is ? Or not

http://rewreward.blogspot.com/

You should not be posting non English articles regardless if they're brand new or not, if you do, then make sure to post some proper translation. And yes, I am very jealous of your missile which according to you is "superior" to all other anti ships missiles. Don't embarrass yourself by posting such absurd claims.

You should not be posting non English articles regardless if they're brand new or not, if you do, then make sure to post some proper translation. And yes, I am very jealous of your missile which according to you is "superior" to all other anti ships missiles. Don't embarrass yourself by posting such absurd claims.

It is now ready to enter service and it is superior. Compare it.

Our newly developped anti-ship missile dubbed "ATMACA" was tested at Denel's Overberg test range in May 2014.

http://www.nairaland.com/nutuk/posts

It is now ready to enter service and it is superior. Compare it.

Our newly developped anti-ship missile dubbed "ATMACA" was tested at Denel's Overberg test range in May 2014.

http://www.nairaland.com/nutuk/posts

:lol:

I tried to give you a chance to stop embarrassing your self but it seems you're insistent on it.

You're seriously trying claim some mediocre 200km ranged missile is anywhere near as advanced as the likes of this:

114.jpg

Or anti ship ballistic missiles like this?:

2977_52438872bc645-386x257.jpg

3_8911181144_L600.jpg

Even if we were kind enough to compare this to just other subsonic, air breathing missiles it is just a 200 km ranged missile which seems to be the turks first attempt at an anti ships missile. It may be advanced compared to some ancient version of the Harpoon, but as I said earlier, nothing about it comes even close to being superior to other modern, advanced missiles. You disagree? then go ahead and substantiate your claim.

Last edited:
:lol:

I tried to give you a chance to stop embarrassing your self but it seems you're insistent on it.

You're seriously trying claim some mediocre 200km ranged missile is anywhere near as advanced as the likes of this:

114.jpg

Or anti ship ballistic missiles like this?:

2977_52438872bc645-386x257.jpg

173349096.jpg

Even if were kind enough to compare this to just other subsonic, air breathing missiles it is just a 200 km ranged missile which seems to be the turks first attempt at an anti ships missile. As I said earlier, nothing about it comes even close to being superior to other missiles. You disagree? then go ahead and substantiate your claim.

Bro. You are comparing weapons in different classes.

Can you fire your shown Brahmos or the Anti Ship Ballistic Missile from subs ?
Atmaca you will be able.

I wrote that ATMACA is superior to comparable Harpoon, Exocet and even others in the same category.

You presented almost SCIFI anti ship missiles, never combat proven.

Bro. You are comparing weapons in different classes.

Can you fire your shown Brahmos or the Anti Ship Ballistic Missile from subs ?
Atmaca you will be able.

I wrote that ATMACA is superior to comparable Harpoon, Exocet and even others in the same category.

You presented almost SCIFI anti ship missiles, never combat proven.

Brahmos can be fired from the submarines, who said it can't? Our Indian members can clarify on this.

You said in your title, that this missile is "superior to all". Which is a laughable claim. Maybe your English is the problem. So I can forgive you there. Therefore you should change the title before you cause further embarrassment. Indeed your missile may be more advanced than old Harpoon, but that does not substantiate what you wrote in the title.

You claim those missile are not battle proven. Let me guess, this turkish one that is not even ready is battle proven? You need to direct your broken logic towards yourself too bro.
Those missile I had posted have all been tested successfully.

Just open a thread, but don't make absurd claim dude. Your country is new to this missile game, no need to make ludicrous claims.

I understand, no discussion with you is possible in a polite manner.

I am following always the news.

http://www.naval-technology.com/news/newsindia-tests-submarine-launched-brahmos-missile-variant

Yes, claim is that India subs are so evolved that they can vertical launch "supersonics".

Ok no need to go on discussing.
Ask are our Israeli friends why they launch "Turbo Popeye ( also nuclear) from extended torpedo tubes.

Brahmos will blast in their hands like a comparable system happened in KURSK !

I understand, no discussion with you is possible in a polite manner.

I am following always the news.

http://www.naval-technology.com/news/newsindia-tests-submarine-launched-brahmos-missile-variant

Yes, claim is that India subs are so evolved that they can vertical launch "supersonics".

Ok no need to go on discussing.
Ask are our Israeli friends why they launch "Turbo Popeye ( also nuclear) from extended torpedo tubes.

Brahmos will blast in their hands like a comparable system happened in KURSK !

I am telling you not to make absurd claims, if that hurts your feeling then too bad.

The rest of your comment is frankly just gibberish. India can launch ballistic missiles from their submarines but this guy wants to claim they can't do a submarine launched brahamos. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom