• Olcayto

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Tesla.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
all candidates are good. I liked the process, people are engaged finally, and many realize how important is listening to others. Although turks should respect non turks more, its nowhere near iran section in tribal behaviour.
This is the most comprehensive mod selection process. :cheers:

I think we failed

Apparently, Webby does not like none of candidates.

Its fine to vote for your buddies

And there is no other candidate!

Who did voted for MHP or HEPAR at last elections? I'll vote for him.

MrTopal27 a strict MHP fan, has voted to LegionnairE

With all my respects to the all candidates, as WebMaster said, we should just say who we want and why, or we can keep on what we've been doin too of course. Just my opinion :)

Do non -Turks come from the oguz boy as Azerbaijani Turks come?

i mean We do come from the same ancestor, which is oguz; however, non turks do not come.

so how could you suggest that non-turks should vote if Azerbaijani Turks vote?

what is your argument?

please, i think noone wants to talk about "ancestor" right now. I said it because it's not only Turks that hang at Turkey Section.

I think we failed

Apparently, Webby does not like none of candidates.
No you did not fail. webby will take a call but is going to be one of those candidates for sure(because others dont want to put themselves forward).
It might not be the guy who got highest vote, may be somebody like @Neptune (my fav) who is middle of the road and has no strong views this way or that.
Bottomline, webby will get you mod, somebody who can understand turkish, as the threads were getting crazy is what I heard from turks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its fine to vote for your buddies if thats what you want, but do look at the over all view of what you want in this section? Do you want opposing point of views curtailed just to have a happy happy forum? Look at post history, look at how they behave when they are trolled, etc.

If you look at all that then there is no candidate,so decide whome ever but it sure is time to name one.

Hope admins can decide a mod shortly, insults flying all over place.

Simdimi aklina geldi?
Sinan 2 kilo pirinc ve 2 kilo un la kandirdi beni.

lol 1 € zor geciyor ^^

None of you can keep your calm,and none has the ability to have an open minded accomodating discussion.
You rely on personal insults .. Ignoring opinion of non Turks and painting them as ignorants..
None of you should have ever crawled out of Turkish interwebs into an international non turkish forum.

This Non-Turks only posting here Political Threads and nothing about Turkish Defence Industry.

They come to provocate and not to share Informations for a Discussion.

Will you vote for HEPAR in the next elections ?

Probably yes, because of Kılıçdaryan. Normally i'm not secularist like Pamukoğlu but I don't want to see a Crypto Armenian as president.

Probably yes, because of Kılıçdaryan. Normally i'm not secularist like Pamukoğlu but I don't want to see a Crypto Armenian as president.
This will only split the votes of opposition and akp will be stronger.

Is it really true Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu is Armenian or is it slander?

I'm ready to undertake this unnecessary office...

No Turk should be made a mod on account of the extreme prejudice they show towards Pakistan. Elect me instead.

:angel:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:+

Sure bro whatever you say. :coffee:

It is very meaningfull that you try to downgrade me after Webby appeared. :)
im gonna support you if you are gonna be the mod.

did i say anything wrong? what i said was a lie? i just shared my opinion because webmaster asked us for it.

so please try to react positively to the criticisms.

Kılıçdaroğlu is plain incapable forget him.

Why not for MHP then ?

im gonna support you if you are gonna be the mod.

did i say anything wrong? what i said was a lie? i just shared my opinion because webmaster asked us for it.

so please try to react positively to the criticisms.

Okay,

Quoting you,
Sinan himself had admitted that he sometimes cannot control his anger and that its hard for him to remain calm and objective.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/258234-turkish-mod-election-29.html#ixzz2WPBHDcvD

Did i say exactly like this or did you twisted my words ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom