What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

Are there any plans announced for "Anti Radiation missiles" or are we going to rely on the HARM's we got in our inventory. I know that currently it is not urgent like many other projects, but its a nice to have.

I have a question about our mk 82/84 bombs(i know its not missile related). Do we produce them under license and how many we have of those

Are there any plans announced for "Anti Radiation missiles" or are we going to rely on the HARM's we got in our inventory. I know that currently it is not urgent like many other projects, but its a nice to have.

Akbaba project if i know correct

We have AKBABA project for anti radiation missile and also KARGI project for anti radiation drone equivalent
of HARPY II/HAROP.
This is the EO System KARGI will use. Left side ATMACA EO System from Aselsan.
991adf10-9b22-496f-821f-42175e0a8bf4-jpeg.458490

I have a question about our mk 82/84 bombs(i know its not missile related). Do we produce them under license and how many we have of those
Yeah we produce them under license in massive numbers and also spend them in massive numbers due to op. tempo.

Yeah we produce them under license in massive numbers and also spend them in massive numbers due to op. tempo.
Is it like in tens of thousands or thousands? What if general dynamics end the license? Can we easily make it ourselves?

I am as happy as a kid with a new toy.

With those thermobaric warheads antipersonal capability will dramaticly increase.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom