What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

Sputnik, RT and many Turkish sources claim that there is a ToT.

In Israel the Patriots have a success rate of around 40-50% in Saudia Arabia 70% (but few enemy targets get hit but not fully destroyed)

We talk about PAC-3.

Classic US bully and threathen others so we cant develop on our own but its actually contra working so we try to develop it ourselves but things ofcourse go slower

@Bismarck You have the summary. There is really not more information in the whole article (I read it) that is worthy in some way. It is saying the same thing as that guy Cemal but in the long way. Reason is "uncontrolled strengthening of the defense and technological potential of Turkey"

Does U.S really thwart this support or technology transfer?

Does U.S really thwart this support or technology transfer?
According to OPK yes. Of course we will not have official information now but its widely known that US is restricting with not official embargo high technology products and equipment to the TSK. We know their power in Ukraine and the ability to have word in Ukraine's internal affairs so I would not be surprised if that is true.

Sputnik, RT and many Turkish sources claim that there is a ToT.

In Israel the Patriots have a success rate of around 40-50% in Saudia Arabia 70% (but few enemy targets get hit but not fully destroyed)

i know rate is not %100 but we dont any clue about s300/400 rates. also we know Saudi Arabia hit a dji drone with Patriot missile.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom