Turkish Members Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

-SINAN-

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
As for now we can't use PM and asking for simple questions like " who's the guy in your avatar" litters the thread. For example the first page of "IDEF 2013" thread in Turkish Section is littered beyond repair.

Recently i started a thread named "Turkish Members Club" and explained its necessity but the thread has been deleted immediately. Is it not possible to have a Thread like this in Turkish section.

Create a thread like that in Members Club and it wont be deleted!

Other sections are for Important discussion on issues not for "Hey who is that in your Avatar!"

The "Turkish Members Club" thread in Members Club section locked without any notice/explanation.

Can anybody name the problem and reopen the Thread.

So we can fix the problem and continue socializing.

The "Turkish Members Club" thread in Members Club section locked without any notice/explanation.

Can anybody name the problem and reopen the Thread.

So we can fix the problem and continue socializing.

I told you not to use Turkish language

I told you not to use Turkish language

So if we delete or translate the sentences/posts in Turkish language. Is it okay?

Or you can delete the posts in Turkish and reopen the thread.

*** Personally i didn't think there would be a problem for using Turkish, because the threads whole idea was to be able to communicate between us. Since we had a Turkish mod (deno) he would check us and maintain the respect level.

***Second issue is, i have seen lots of threads turn in to flame wars because the thread turned into **** race between nations.
So the thought is if nobody understand us, nobody will interfere and the thread will continue as we intended to be.

Okay if all above are unacceptable. Please provide/advise us a way to communicate between ourselves.

So if we delete or translate the sentences/posts in Turkish language. Is it okay?

Or you can delete the posts in Turkish and reopen the thread.

*** Personally i didn't think there would be a problem for using Turkish, because the threads whole idea was to be able to communicate between us. Since we had a Turkish mod (deno) he would check us and maintain the respect level.

***Second issue is, i have seen lots of threads turn in to flame wars because the thread turned into **** race between nations.
So the thought is if nobody understand us, nobody will interfere and the thread will continue as we intended to be.

Okay if all above are unacceptable. Please provide/advise us a way to communicate between ourselves.

The day i got authority to delete posts, I will delete post of all Indians :butcher:

I don't know the exact reason but i think it's conspiracy of @Soheil

PS: If management have no serious concerns than i will support your cause

Last edited by a moderator:
The day i got authority to delete posts, I will delete post of all Indians :butcher:

PS: If management have no serious concerns than i will support your cause

Who should i contact to solve this issue.

WTF???

not-sure.jpg

@Deno We have problem in "Turkish Members Club" thread in Members Club can you help.

Not allowed. We don't have time to moderator threads in other languages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom