What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

Just had an introduction to the new MKEK GPMG.

Had a good look at the internals and mechanism. It is simply a PKM with a new stock and slight caliber adjustment......sorry lads. Same loading mechanisms. Right side feeding (good imo), rimmed extraction and open bolt design. They took years to design a new stock for the PKM and called it "Milli".

Unless some major changes are made, it is actually a project to upgrade the furniture of the PKM in our inventories.

This is why I hate MKEK. And this is why Nusret Tasdeler refused to allow MKEK weapons in the hands of his soldiers.

The only good side to this is that the PKM is hands down the best GPMG out there. The bad side is MKEK producing the PKM means significant loss of quality.

Just had an introduction to the new MKEK GPMG.

Had a good look at the internals and mechanism. It is simply a PKM with a new stock and slight caliber adjustment......sorry lads. Same loading mechanisms. Right side feeding (good imo), rimmed extraction and open bolt design. They took years to design a new stock for the PKM and called it "Milli".

Unless some major changes are made, it is actually a project to upgrade the furniture of the PKM in our inventories.

This is why I hate MKEK. And this is why Nusret Tasdeler refused to allow MKEK weapons in the hands of his soldiers.

The only good side to this is that the PKM is hands down the best GPMG out there. The bad side is MKEK producing the PKM means significant loss of quality.

Could you give us some more information, such as trigger pack and whether they are using stamped or milled receivers.

Could you give us some more information, such as trigger pack and whether they are using stamped or milled receivers.

Sorry brother I did not ask any production questions as an engineer was not present. I observed the weapon from the perspective of a user. And from the perspective of a user I was looking at a PKM. The weight has not even changed.

The good thing about this situation is the PKM design is the best design around. However, MKEK are extremely difficult to trust. The mechanism has a lot of movement due to its separate extraction/loading mechanisms and when poor quality production and components are used in this mechanism they can wear down rapidly.

Sorry brother I did not ask any production questions as an engineer was not present. I observed the weapon from the perspective of a user. And from the perspective of a user I was looking at a PKM. The weight has not even changed.

The good thing about this situation is the PKM design is the best design around. However, MKEK are extremely difficult to trust. The mechanism has a lot of movement due to its separate extraction/loading mechanisms and when poor quality production and components are used in this mechanism they can wear down rapidly.

Maybe we can increase the quality much as a partner.

I don't understand why it's so difficult to design and develop an LMG from the ground up, especially with software and equipment available today. This is nothing but a scandal, these people have no honour no pride. Disgrace.

6921605565909052014184308161399654868_d.jpg

I don't understand why it's so difficult to design and develop an LMG from the ground up, especially with software and equipment available today. This is nothing but a scandal, these people have no honour no pride. Disgrace.

That is, and a always has been MKEK brother.

They have been spoon fed from the beginning while at the same time fooling the military and being forgiven due to monopoly of the market.

In the military they have a reputation for initially producing high quality trial or test weapons but decreasing the quality once initial testing stopped and the weapon entered mass production.

Nusret Tasdeler banned MKEK weapons from his personal units for this reason. In the HK33 copies made by MKEK between the versions given to the military for testing and the versions fielded in mass production there was a huge change. There was a 60%+ decrease in long term barrel life and the expansion point also dropped a large amount. Also the firing of higher grain 5.56 ammunition had a tendency to cause double feeding. The test rifles had none of these issues. MKEK Semi Auto / Auto weapons until now were essentially poorly made clones.

To be honest I am sorry to say I have no faith in the MPT 76. The possibility of MKEK dropping quality is far too high. There is a reason our special forces are using HK416, HK417, Sig516, M110, G28.

Maybe we can increase the quality much as a partner.

Germany will not even give us their information on ISIS targets for airstrikes. As great as it would be, I doubt you will share the MG4. Also considering MKEKs reputation for cloning your weapons I doubt you will ever share a weapon design again.

First MPT-76 failed in Pakistan field summer test, later new produced MPT-76 passed Pakistan Army winter test

That is, and a always has been MKEK brother.

They have been spoon fed from the beginning while at the same time fooling the military and being forgiven due to monopoly of the market.

In the military they have a reputation for initially producing high quality trial or test weapons but decreasing the quality once initial testing stopped and the weapon entered mass production.

Nusret Tasdeler banned MKEK weapons from his personal units for this reason. In the HK33 copies made by MKEK between the versions given to the military for testing and the versions fielded in mass production there was a huge change. There was a 60%+ decrease in long term barrel life and the expansion point also dropped a large amount. Also the firing of higher grain 5.56 ammunition had a tendency to cause double feeding. The test rifles had none of these issues. MKEK Semi Auto / Auto weapons until now were essentially poorly made clones.

To be honest I am sorry to say I have no faith in the MPT 76. The possibility of MKEK dropping quality is far too high. There is a reason our special forces are using HK416, HK417, Sig516, M110, G28.

Germany will not even give us their information on ISIS targets for airstrikes. As great as it would be, I doubt you will share the MG4. Also considering MKEKs reputation for cloning your weapons I doubt you will ever share a weapon design again.

They even copied the PKM ammo belt links... yuuhhhh

2a7a73c.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

http://machinegun-belts.com/machinegun belts.html

It was clear that MPT is a clone and never understood wtf the MKEK weapon director wanted to sell to foreign agents ?
Maybe he wanted to deliver evidence for a patent case.

I am very ashamed next scandal is below.
They copied German hightech. Thats Chinese level .

Turncircles Bremen Germany, but Harparge claims on twitter that Germans choosed their technology .

Arkadaşlar bazı silahlar tasarim evriminin sınırlarına yaklaşıyor ya kopya cekicek mke yada baştan sona yeni bir tür yaratılacak yeniliği yaratmak genelde usa nin işidir = )

.Germany will not even give us their information on ISIS targets for airstrikes. As great as it would be, I doubt you will share the MG4. Also considering MKEKs reputation for cloning your weapons I doubt you will ever share a weapon design again.

Lets wait and see. Btw, Rheinmetall is a private Company.

Back
Top Bottom