What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

13119892_577227492439429_5127620078792623170_o.jpg

Sorry it is a general question but any of our land vehicles use composite armor other than tanks?

New generation Tracked Armored Vehicle power-pack project

Tenderers !

-BMC
-FNSS
-HEMA

I didn't see the name of Tumosan which has been charged to develop Altay powerpack project !
Tümosan probably has its hands full with Altay powerpack.

Why Koç holding didn't make an attempt while they have Otosan engine design background?

Why Koç holding didn't make an attempt while they have Otosan engine design background?
Because they want to diversify sources.If you aim a big goal of exporting 25 billions dollar you cant do it with 5-6 firms or groups.They are going on a road map and land force vehicles are the most powerfull sector of us for now.For their goal they need 4-5 big players in every sectors i guess

TUMOSAN signed a contract with SSM for the powerpack of Altay, but the contract has not gone into effectivity yet, meaning the project has not started.

I m really disappointed with this. I thought we were developing the new tank engine. But we havent saterted yet...

why you put an arm at the top of the truck.I think it could be located under the truck and the root could be in frond or back.
I think the best solution is to make it a seperate system that can be connected to anything with a shaft.

Still looks stupid.

Anybody has an idea about why it is there ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom