What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

Our latest brand armored venicles got destroyed by ieds. First Ural now Ejder. İf i remember correct we lost 3 Ural with few KIA. I Think we need little unmaned systems with weapons.

12278789_1022851204412971_1619971394126689334_n.jpg

Pit-Bull VX by Katmerciler but that photo was taken in Azerbaijan

12572956_533521480143364_842120307772458977_n.jpg

This is just disgusting.... it looks like the TEMSA Gekko vehicle that we saw at IDEF.
Do you have any suggestion to change the camo? What should have be done? Expressing your own thoughts is not enough, say something to make better this '' disgusting'' camo.

I don't know . Left is winter - snow camo, right is standard land force camo
I know what they are but ''disgusting'' camouflage ( acc. to BordoEnes) has to be changed and if somebody says that it is disgusting, it is time to give a suggestion. Gray colour may be used for example.

Learning by doing, after M-60 was hit in Cizre ( official engine failure or bad ammo :tup:)

Vay Türkiyem vay. .......
Learning by doing...
Armies have been using slat armor for years, and we saw examples of slat armor on Kirpi but if you look at our tank, you will see the jerry built slat armor.
In the below picture there is a Canadian Leopard 2A6. Just find differences.
leopard_2a6m_16.jpg

Realy? İts looks like a joke. While we cant use our half modern tanks because of germans is this the solution? MAke a real rpg cage damn it.

What we do against real ATGM? Look at m1s in Yemen war. Houthis hunting them like ducks. m-48, m60 even our Leopards cant hold agaist modern ATGm or RPG.

Do you have any suggestion to change the camo? What should have be done? Expressing your own thoughts is not enough, say something to make better this '' disgusting'' camo.

I was actually pointing out the bulge or extra cabin behind the Cobra as disgusting(as in its ugly). Which is the reason why i said it looks similair to a certain vehicle we saw at IDEF named TEMSA Gekko. I said nothing about the camouflage.

The camo is fine and especcialy effective in winter conditions.

TEMSA Gekko
wq12081_0.jpg

Realy? İts looks like a joke. While we cant use our half modern tanks because of germans is this the solution? MAke a real rpg cage damn it.

What we do against real ATGM? Look at m1s in Yemen war. Houthis hunting them like ducks. m-48, m60 even our Leopards cant hold agaist modern ATGm or RPG.

@Neptune wrote -cage armor is being delivered- after engineer machine was hit;
but that's obviously build in some garage in .................????

I was actually pointing out the bulge or extra cabin behind the Cobra as disgusting(as in its ugly). Which is the reason why i said it looks similair to a certain vehicle we saw at IDEF named TEMSA Gekko. I said nothing about the camouflage.

The camo is fine and especcialy effective in winter conditions.

TEMSA Gekko
wq12081_0.jpg
I am sorry for misunderstanding. But there is not an extra cabin on Cobra. What you see is a back door.
vnNq4R.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom