What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

It´s not Hurricane !

@Combat-Master can you please enlight the People about this Issue a little bit please !
Is that so? Well it looks awfully similar, in fact exact. I'm pretty sure that the design is the same, but not sure of the legal/licensing part.

Love the look of that but it is unfortunate that BMC is still licencing rather than developing. That great looking vehicle is built under license of Hatehof.
Hatehof The Huricane
The-Hurricane-manufactured-jointly-with-an-Israeli-firm-Hatehof-Photo-Hatehof-LTD.png
It´s not Hurricane !

@Combat-Master can you please enlight the People about this Issue a little bit please !

Hatehof now Carmor, are only armor solution providers. They get existing chassis/parts and develop armor or other type of modifications for it. They do not have capacity to produce suspension, steering racks, brakes etc.. BMC had no knowledge on how to armor up a vehicle, so it was perfect partnership... Until relations with israel went tits up...

Armored Vehicles - Carmor

jV8a1m.jpg

Here another example, BMC truck turned into an Aircraft Refueler

Image-2.jpg

Mauritania deploys new armoured vehicles for peacekeeping mission

Mauritania has acquired Turkish-made Otokar Cobra armoured vehicles, it was revealed when President Mohamed Ould Abdel Aziz inspected a battalion before it joined the UN mission in the Central African Republic (MINUSCA) on 12 January.

Mauritanian television coverage of the event showed at least 12 Cobras. At least one was a recovery vehicle, while others were armed with Chinese 12.7 mm W85 heavy and PK-pattern 7.62 mm machine guns.

The Mauritanian Information Agency reported that the battalion is 750-strong and the ceremony took place at the base of the 3rd Squadron of the Gendarmerie's Mobile Group in Ouad Naga

Mauritania deploys new armoured vehicles for peacekeeping mission | IHS Jane's 360

12572956_533521480143364_842120307772458977_n.jpg

This is just disgusting.... it looks like the TEMSA Gekko vehicle that we saw at IDEF.

what is this guys

The first vehicle is an unmanned mine removal vehicle from Slovakia. Second vehicle is a foreign brand produced in a domestic factory, one of the newer additions for police to replace Otokar ZPT I think. Bought in some smaller batches.

Back
Top Bottom