What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

o9ZnVQ.jpg

Montaj hattinada benzemiyor bu. Insaat´a benziyor. Böyle rezil Fotograf paylasilirmi? Mühendisleri kiniyorum. I blame the controlleurs/engineers for this poor Montage line!

This is a good Montage line. This is also part of Engineering to design the Montage line, not just the vehicle!

2.jpg

RULOLU-MONTAJ-HATTI.jpg

Çoğu Böyle araç (MRAP) Elden yapilir, ki zaten Montaj edilen herşeyin değişik Montaj kısımları vardır, burdakı son aşamalardan biri.

Istersen git bak BMC nasıl yapiyor yada Alman Dingolar nasıl ortaya cıkıyor git bak, Internetin var herhalde !

NUROL producing nothing. They order foreign made parts. You can see the karton boxes everywhere with foreign company names.

BMC even producing their own Motor blocks. Arada Dünya Kadar fark var. BMC has 3600 workers. Nurol is a joke compared to BMC.

erkan850_3BOYAHANE.jpg

erkan850_williamswhite.jpg

erkan850_rusya_fed_ziyaret.jpg

erkan850_pics10.jpg

erkan850_PRO_bilgisayar_detay.jpg

erkan850_olcum.jpg

erkan850_dokumhane.jpg

erkan850_bmcmegastar15stiltaslak.jpg

BMC aslinda otomotiv devi olmaya aday...

Montaj hattinada benzemiyor bu. Insaat´a benziyor. Böyle rezil Fotograf paylasilirmi? Mühendisleri kiniyorum. I blame the controlleurs/engineers for this poor Montage line!

This is a good Montage line. This is also part of Engineering to design the Montage line, not just the vehicle!

2.jpg

RULOLU-MONTAJ-HATTI.jpg

NUROL producing nothing. They order foreign made parts. You can see the karton boxes everywhere with foreign company names.

BMC even producing their own Motor blocks. Arada Dünya Kadar fark var. BMC has 3600 workers. Nurol is a joke compared to BMC.

erkan850_3BOYAHANE.jpg

erkan850_williamswhite.jpg

BMC aslinda otomotiv devi olmaya aday...

Somebody ban this guy please.

Genius i don't know if you are aware but you are comparing shop-job production line with a serial production line.

Not all are idiots like you, so go and try to fool your friends, not us.

Dear members I have two questions :)
Did Turkey has project tracked and wheeled MLRS vehicles?( Like Russian TOS-1 .American M2701 M548, or Chinese etc.)

We have just produced 120mm artilery rocket so we need tracked land vehicle for this. Don't we?

ZL1ysOw4rmc.jpg

smlrs.jpg

scaled.php

5e8724fe1c2cccae41cadcf6a8c600f8.jpg

000r487e

images

Did Turkey has tracked trucks for transport? I know that only we have wheeled civil and commercial trucks.
We dont have tracked vehicle for transport like American M548, Russian MT-T

m548
M548_12.jpg

Russian Mt-t
mtt_l3.jpg

mtt.jpg

MT-T

Did Turkey has tracked trucks for transport? I know that only we have wheeled civil and commercial trucks.
We dont have tracked vehicle for transport like American M548, Russian MT-T

m548
M548_12.jpg

Russian Mt-t
mtt_l3.jpg

mtt.jpg

MT-T

Americans and russians Need them for siberia and Alaska. We also have such paletli vehicles for ambulance.

Dear members I have two questions :)
Did Turkey has project tracked and wheeled MLRS vehicles?( Like Russian TOS-1 .American M2701 M548, or Chinese etc.)
We have just produced 120mm artilery rocket so we need tracked land vehicle for this. Don't we?

During an interview with SSM head (I think) you could see a small scale mock-up of a tracked vehicle (Tank chassis) with 300MM Kasirga launcher tubes. I think there were also a couple pictures of it taken during one of the many defense expo's.

Back
Top Bottom