What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

BMC says they bought all rights of VURAN...

Here is the story...

BMC Yönetim Kurulundan Kamu Oyuna Duyuru – MSI Dergisi

They are guilty because they said "This apc is %100 Turkish made"... Now, our citizen will never trust our other defence industry products.. They will just say "You're liar,this is not Turkish made".. Congratz BMC..

And don't forget Sarsılmaz !! They made a original Turkish made infantry rifle(!) ....

I hate them!

Otokar will probably not get it, because it's owners have been repeatedly called traitors and more by Erdoğan and Co because they are one of the few companies / families left with dignity.

thats not fair!!! i want Otokar to continue to be the main producer.. thats what will hurt the Turkish image in the WOrld..
In my opinion, different companies should share the production. 500 tanks by FNSS and 500 tanks by Otokar or something. This way the production goes at a faster pace and both companies get the know-how and experience.

They should've done this with the Milgem's as well. 3 to Adik (or Sedef or whaterver) and 3 to MRK marine, while Istanbul shipyard would start working on Milgem TF-100 or TF-2000. This again would share the know-how among multiple companies.

However, I don't know about cost though, if this were to happen. Maybe cost would go up if they shared it like this? Like more cost goes into the factory or shipyard, but less product comes out?

In my opinion, different companies should share the production. 500 tanks by FNSS and 500 tanks by Otokar or something. This way the production goes at a faster pace and both companies get the know-how and experience.

They should've done this with the Milgem's as well. 3 to Adik (or Sedef or whaterver) and 3 to MRK marine, while Istanbul shipyard would start working on Milgem TF-100 or TF-2000. This again would share the know-how among multiple companies.

However, I don't know about cost though, if this were to happen. Maybe cost would go up if they shared it like this? Like more cost goes into the factory or shipyard, but less product comes out?

First batch will be 250 ALTAYs... I think after indigenous powerpack 750 will come and with indigenous powerpack we may export with big numbers. In this condition it would be very good to produce ALTAY with multiple companies...

Back
Top Bottom