What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

From the picture, it seems like soldiers will have hard time to get into or out of the car.. Small doors @
It may appear small compared to the size of vehicle but these things are huge, i have seen Cobra II live and it was much bigger than it appeared in pictures.
Damn, now i understand why it's called Kale. Maybe there is a folded stair inside? Otherwise getting in seems kinda tricky, and probably impossible if you're wounded or when you try to get a wounded inside.
There is a step on the back.

It may appear small compared to the size of vehicle but these things are huge, i have seen Cobra II live and it was much bigger than it appeared in pictures.

There is a step on the back.
ah yes, now i can see it clearly on the pc. blame the small phone screen :)

According to this video Amsafe is providing Tarian rpg armor to fnss

AUSA 2014: IHS Jane's speaks to Amsafe Bridport about their Tarian RPG Armour - IHS Jane's 360

Examples:

Rheinmetall-HX2.jpg

AmSafes-Tarian-RPG-Armour-System-Makes-Middle-Eastern-Debut-at-IDEX-2013-Image-of-Tarian-Fitted-to-PARS-6x6-340x208.jpg

Wisent_2_FFG_with_Tarian_RPG_armour_Eurosatory_2014_International_defense_and_security_exhibition_Paris_France_640_001.jpg

I don´t think that they will develop this, they already get Leo2´s & Marder. Rheinmetall already has offered Marder Light Tank solutions.

I don´t think that they will develop this, they already get Leo2´s & Marder. Rheinmetall already has offered Marder Light Tank solutions.

I really have no idea... Just posting here whatever i see... :D

Back
Top Bottom