What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

I thought plan was to develop a medium tank not a light tank.
This is an old project,from between 2009-2010.To my knowledge,Indonesia didn't order any units so FNSS cancelled the project.
This is the medium tank you are talking abaut.
p478.jpg

Medium+Tank_Pindad.JPG

Tank%2BMedium_Pindad%2B(2).jpg

FNSS experimental light tank developed for Indonesia
View attachment 48209

as far as i know, the medium tank project is not that kind of ACV 300 derivative because we had rejected that basic model a long time ago, so PT PINDAD propose an entirely new kind of vehicles.

This experimental Tanks looks like Tanks off world war 2 @Indos @madokafc

Yup, and I hope Pindad/FNSS medium tank design will be similar with the photo that Pindad has revealed above, using modular system and looks like Leopard Revolution.

as far as i know, the medium tank project is not that kind of ACV 300 derivative because we had rejected that basic model a long time ago, so PT PINDAD propose an entirely new kind of vehicles.
You are right but i already explained that this is was light tank project started before the medium tank project.But it was canceled(IMO it's a good thing)

You are right but i already explained that this is was light tank project started before the medium tank project.But it was canceled(IMO it's a good thing)

but thanks, i kinda get a hang about FNSS proposal for this project before the deal and then you remind me again with their ACV 300.

Guys is Cobra 2 allready in inventory? I have seen one here in Sakarya, its bigger than it appears in pics.
There were rumors that the Army was testing them in the Southeast.But Sakarya...are you sure you saw a Cobra 2?

Btw guys there is also a rumor of a new Nurol vehicle!

There were rumors that the Army was testing them in the Southeast.But Sakarya...are you sure you saw a Cobra 2?

Btw guys there is also a rumor of a new Nurol vehicle!
1410609920611.jpg

Is this Cobra 2 ? if yes it looks good can be used by us for both our Armed Forces and Police but How much attack it can tolerate ?

I cannot provide you an official source.But everyone says that Cobra's armour is better than the French VBL which has STANAG 1 Level protection.So they say Cobra has STANAG 2 Level protection.

And about the Cobra 2 keyword:guessing

Back
Top Bottom