What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

In Thé Gulf War M2 Bradleys killed more tanks than M1 Abrams.
Another fact is in the Vietnam War , soldiers rejected sitting into m113, because of the fact that m113 s ,made from Full aluminum , became flame, having been attacked.
New manifestation should consider vehicles like m2 Bradley or heavier.

Another fact is in the Vietnam War , soldiers rejected sitting into m113, because of the fact that m113 s ,made from Full aluminum , became flame, having been attacked.
Everyone I know sad some thing Bradley s better than M1 s

I read that laser beaming Atgms by smokes and IR guided atgms can be jammed by electronic or other attacks.
Eventually Wire Guided atgms Åre still unique due to they can't be jammed.
That's why M2 Bradley still lethal and active more over we need tanks, fire support vehicles.
Also I read all active protection systems can be jammed by electronic attacks.
Flying over you , Enemies EW aircrafts can make your ifvs with APS easy target for their Tanks.

BMC's new truck series will be on the market in 2018.

POzzmv.jpg

The Bradley is also aluminium. And they'd have a lot more trouble against tanks that aren't 20 years behind and downgraded export model.

I read that laser beaming Atgms by smokes and IR guided atgms can be jammed by electronic or other attacks.
Eventually Wire Guided atgms Åre still unique due to they can't be jammed.

There are countermeasures for wire guided ATGMs as well.

The Bradley is also aluminium. And they'd have a lot more trouble against tanks that aren't 20 years behind and downgraded export model.

Uhh I wasn’t know it s aliminium, it will burn dude.

Bradley is also made from aluminium but not just %100 from aluminum. The Bradley weights more than 20 tons and has totally different composites armour from M113 and our ACVs.

I compared M1 tanks with M2 Bradley.
We could compare Tanks against new combat vehicles for example TULPAR or Kaplan20-30 ,if we took example modern main battle tanks.

Do Smoke granades work against wired TOW missile or can shadow if Thé launcher with thermal camera?
Or can you put APS on every IFV or APC which cost less than APS systems?
Still wired guided missiles haven't alternatives.

Do Smoke granades work against wired TOW missile or can shadow if Thé launcher with thermal camera?
Or can you put APS on every IFV or APC which cost less than APS systems?
Still wired guided missiles haven't alternatives.

Yes, smoke works, so do other passive countermeasures like Shtora.

Yes, smoke works, so do other passive countermeasures like Shtora.
İf Smoke is specified against IR detection with special chemicals, can shadow transmitting IR from missile to launcher. Its very special smoke.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom