What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

One of my dreams is to see all the sabras and leo 2s upgraded. Altay is going to be a little bit late so this fleet will be good until then.

My dream too. There was a plan to do this but was cancelled from some self announced "expert" Pashas, that's for me high traitor. KOC got 500 Million USD for development, but what did they developed ? I am sure that much of the fund flew in their armored car plant. If I compare their new facility in comparison to the old workshop in Bahcelievler where the Shorlands were assembled you can understand what I mean.

After the bloody lesson at AL-BAB we began to modernize some batches of them , the planned modernization program is worth 1 Billion USD.
For estimated 2 Billion USD we could have modernized the from you mentioned fleet much more earlier.
Comparison :

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/gene...-defence-industry.315464/page-19#post-9804054

Last edited:
My dream too. There was a plan to do this but was cancelled from some self announced "expert" Pashas, that's for me high traitor. KOC got 500 Million USD for development, but what did they developed ? I am sure that much of the fund flew in their armored car plant. If I compare their new facility in comparison to the old workshop in Bahcelievler where the Shorlands were assembled you can understand what I mean.

After the bloody lesson at AL-BAB we began to modernize some batches of them for 1 Million USD.
For estimated 2 Billion USD we could have modernized the from you mentioned fleet.
Comparison :

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/gene...-defence-industry.315464/page-19#post-9804054
I hate "expert" Pashas.

FNSS Pars's newly introduced (in IDEF 2017) variant code named as İZCİ (scout) which offers an improved 230 degrees of frontal direct vision (It's 180 degrees in other variants).

IMG_4281.JPG

There are rumours of BMC forming an partnership with Rheinmetal for the Altay contract and Sakarya is will be the location to establish a factory.

There are rumours of BMC forming an partnership with Rheinmetal for the Altay contract and Sakarya is will be the location to establish a factory.
There is a huge factory build almost 300 soccer fields size. You can see Turkish and Qatar flags there. I don't believe in Rheinmetall. Krauss Maffei Wegmann is Leopard producer, MTU delivers engines and Rheinmetall main gun and other components. Send Germans to the dessert. Will be better for Turkey's future.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom