What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

As I understand after these are delivered the number of Kirpis in the inventory of the Turkish Army will be 1400+. So 900+ Kirpi I and 500+ Kirpi II. Any body know how many Cobra II and Ejder Yalcins are in our inventory?

DGxpsNUXgAAOqmG.jpg

Korhan APC looks more cunning when its integrated with AKKOR system as we've seen in some videos distributed by Aselsan.

Turkey agrees to purchase 529 tactical wheeled vehicles from BMC

n_116511_1.jpg

Turkey on Aug. 8 agreed to purchase 529 tactical wheeled vehicles as part of a deal with BMC Otomotiv, the government agency tasked with procuring defense equipment has stated.

In a statement, the Undersecretariat for Defense Industries (SSM) said it had agreed to procure the vehicles from unlisted BMC to meet the military’s needs in areas where the armed forces are engaged in intense fighting against terror, as reported by news agencies late on Aug. 8.

BMC will also provide the military with mine-resistant “Yeni Kirpi” armored vehicles, it added.

The Kirpi vehicles have 4×4 wheel configuration, automatic fire suppression system and 10-15 full armed personnel transport capacity, according to information from the company’s website.

They are also protected against mine, ballistic and IED threats, it said.

BMC is partly owned by businessman Ethem Sancak, who has been on the central executive committee of the ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP) since May.

A Qatari investment fund holds a stake in the company, according to the company’s website.

August/09/2017

source:http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/tu...-bmc.aspx?pageID=238&nID=116511&NewsCatID=345

It's a really good design, I like it very much.. but judges at FNSS MilDesign gave him an honourable mention, no prizes won..

fnss-mil-2015-arsiv-pro-man-2-arsiv-03.jpg

fnss-mil-2015-arsiv-pro-man-2-arsiv-02.jpg

fnss-mil-2015-arsiv-pro-man-2-arsiv-05.jpg

This guy though got second place for his design, which also incorporates modular cells..

fnss-mil-2015-arsiv-pro-2-arsiv-03.jpg

fnss-mil-2015-arsiv-pro-2-arsiv-05.jpg

This guy got first place, as you can see he also has a modular component :-)
fnss-mil-2015-arsiv-pro-1-arsiv-03.jpg
The thing I like in KAMA is its autonomous system. Imagine KAMAs that are providing logistic support in a high risk area or one that is on a KBRN investigation operation. It would be very nice. It reminds me of the MULE in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 game.

The thing I like in KAMA is its autonomous system. Imagine KAMAs that are providing logistic support in a high risk area or one that is on a KBRN investigation operation. It would be very nice. It reminds me of the MULE in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 game.
Urban mule s flying version been study by Zapata since 2015, pretty cool idea. Watch the video...

Urban mule s flying version been study by Zapata since 2015, pretty cool idea. Watch the video...

Air Cargo and Med Evac are cool but the Hover Bike and the Flyboard are a over salt. The last two must be cool for entertainment and if they can manage the sound maybe they can provide other civilian services.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom