What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

holy s***!! this thing is a beast! good job Turkey!

Can this be applied on Al-tallah APC?
If you put it on APC then it will change to IFV....

by the way we already have IFV varriant of Tallah , Al Hamza

alhamza.jpg

Dear Cabatli_53

There is one thing i wonder Sir. The BMC 4X4 looks similar with otokar cobra to Humvee. is it a vehicle on Humvee chassis just like Cobra or an individual design?

Dear Cabatli_53

There is one thing i wonder Sir. The BMC 4X4 looks similar with otokar cobra to Humvee. is it a vehicle on Humvee chassis just like Cobra or an individual design?

I do not suppose bro. BMC has expertised on chassis technology cause of study field and BMC is exporting own chassis to foreign countries as a base platform for their own vehicles and BMC is working with too many Turkish subcontactors such as Hema, Maysan..etc for subsystems of vehicles.

Despite Cobra uses AM General subsystems, It has also an individual design. Otokar choosed AM general for subcontactor because Otokar aimed to export Cobra vehicles for foreign countries primerily so They wanted to use battle-proven subsystems. I mean If Otokar wanted to develop or ordered those subsystems from Turkish subcontactors, They can be but They did not...

In additions, Chassis of Sultan, Doruk and Kent class buses have been designed by OTOKAR... :)

Cabatli bro, can you shed some light on how much kg's of direct under-belly explosion can be tolerated by this Kirpi MRAP and what level of ballistic protection does it offer?

Does it have floating floor and run-flat tyres?

thank you.

Cabatli bro, can you shed some light on how much kg's of direct under-belly explosion can be tolerated by this Kirpi MRAP and what level of ballistic protection does it offer?

Does it have floating floor and run-flat tyres?

thank you.

Yes Bro, It has Run-Flat tyres but I do not suppose that Kirpi as a heavy MRAP has a floating floor...

BTW, Protection level is not clear at present. We have to wait a littile bit to take more informations about this...

are you sure bro that PA have the IFV variant of al-talha becuase the picture you shared looks like an M-113 instead of al-talha........?
plz explain...

regards,

sunny

Yes, its an M113, Al-talha look like our FNSS ACV-300 or ACV-350s

SAAD, Al Talha and Al Hamza all are based on M113.

And Pakistan army do not operate the Al Hamza. it is only for export purpose.

Is any good aircraft is developed by turkey or any long range missile or Anti-anti ballistic missile or different type of modern naval ship or radars etc.?????? i called them High level technology.

If yes! than turkey is good in high level technology...

"High-tech" is measured more about quality level of electronics, electro-optics, nano-technology, space, R&D level of programs and information technologies...

Many countries can develop land vehicles but Only Some of them can be classified as high-tech cause of quality and generation of armours, ballistic protection, NBC...etc.

Many countries can develop "missiles-rockets" but So limited of them can be classified like high-tech cause of CEP, guidance technology, propulsion, TVC...

Before entering a debate about high-tech, You should chance your high-tech comprehension. Being able to develop an aircraft or long range missiles... does not mean that The countries who can develop those, are able to develop high technology...

Last edited:
Lets get back to topic huh?

Otokar Akrep, half weight of Cobra, ugly as hell, monocoque body, protective against mines - IEDs, has Land Rover Defender's subsyestems

akrep_00.jpg

Used by law enforcement and military, and exported to Iraq too and proven herself in there =)

Lets get back to topic huh?

Otokar Akrep, half weight of Cobra, ugly as hell, monocoque body, protective against mines - IEDs, has Land Rover Defender's subsyestems

akrep_00.jpg

Used by law enforcement and military, and exported to Iraq too and proven herself in there =)

Also Pakistan has them i believe.

Back
Top Bottom