What's new

Turkish Industry, Science and Technology

büyütmekten ziyade zıçmışlar gibi. good job though I read a paper of Gazi Fotonik and they were complaining about lack of funding and skilled people
Actually this is good start. For a while i worked over solar pv cells. And same Technology is working there also since 1950s for the production of pv ingots. Mid-developed industrial counrties like Turkey easly can adapt to this technology, i was very upset at why Turkey so far did not make any scientific studies over this. But better later than never. Nowadays hanwha and kalyon group making cooperation over it, i wish we can grab some advancements from there.

This is the same technique for many many different products. Same is done for monocrystalline solar cells, silicone wafers that are used for microchips etc. You melt it; then you put some seed crystal and slowly cool the liquid to grow the crystal.

You can do the same with sugar, various salts like NaCl, Cu2S etc. at home.

@MKALE1 There are many scientists in our country who are experts on solid state etc. We just need to create an enviroment for them. They can do anything you can imagine but we need enviroment for them. This is not about scientists; this is about goverment and private sector leaders which is composed of very low profile imbeciles for decades. This is the problem of our country.

This is the same technique for many many different products. Same is done for monocrystalline solar cells, silicone wafers that are used for microchips etc. You melt it; then you put some seed crystal and slowly cool the liquid to grow the crystal.

You can do the same with sugar, various salts like NaCl, Cu2S etc. at home.

@MKALE1 There are many scientists in our country who are experts on solid state etc. We just need to create an enviroment for them. They can do anything you can imagine but we need enviroment for them. This is not about scientists; this is about goverment and private sector leaders which is composed of very low profile imbeciles for decades. This is the problem of our country.
Solar energy encourgement was Done so far. Government always support all enterprenuers in that field. if i am not wrong when i was at metu there was an institute for solar cells. But this is not such an easy to adopt the technology and especially make it at monetizable level. There are many pv cell manufacturers had bankrupt in the world.

guzel.png
Femsan was awarded with a contract by Aselsan HBT Division about the design and development of Frameless Torque Motor family. Contract also covers the serial production phase.

I just discovered this company. It seems worth to mention here if alredy not.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Altinay_Logolar-8-kopya.jpg

ALTINAY TEKNOLOJİ GRUBU

ALTINAY is a multi-disciplinaryengineering company that pioneered industrial robotics in Turkey since its early beginnings in 1990. Today, we are a leading solution provider for robot-based flexible factory automation systems. Our design and manufacturing capabilities range from standard single-cell applications to multi-robot production lines, from special machine production to complex system integration. We closely co-operate with several leading global robot manufacturers and technology companies to bring our clients cost-effective, efficient solutions.

ALTINAY is a diversified group of companies focusing on various engineering based business areas.

ALTINAY pioneered industrial robotics in Turkey since its early beginnings in 1990. Today, we are a leading solution provider for robot-based flexible industrial automation systems and engineering solutions. Our design and manufacturing capabilities range from standard single-cell applications to multi-robot production lines, from special machine production to complex system integration. We closely co-operate with several leading global robot manufacturers and technology companies to bring our clients cost-effective, efficient solutions.

ALTINAY Group business is spread over 4 operating companies.

• ALTINAY Robot Technologies Inc.
  • ALTINAY Aerospace & Advanced Technologies Inc.
  • ALTINAY Modification Center Inc.
  • KARL SCHUMACHER Mechatronik GmbH

ALTINAY’s engineering capabilities span the whole range of welding, joining, assembling, handling, transferring, painting, sealing, coating, cutting & finishing, surface treatment, vision based robot guidance and inspection, packaging and palletizing.

At ALTINAY, we have over 20 years’ experience in robotic system integration and automotive production processes. Whether it is for single cell integration, modernization of an existing line or for complete turnkey lines, our projects benefit from high precision mechanics and electronics. High accuracy, controllable servo motor architecture is used to produce robust, durable designs with long life-cycles.

We have successfully completed numerous system integration and industrial automation projects in the EU, Russia, North Africa and Turkey.ALTINAY Group, with its headquarters in Istanbul Industry & Trade Free Zone had a turnover in excess of EUR 50 Million in 2014, and employs more than 200 staff, half of which are engineers and PhD’s.

Automotive Production Technology projects are managed from our flagship firm, ALTINAY Robot Technologies Inc.

www.ALTINAY.com
www.altinay-systems.com
www.altinay-advanced.com

Back
Top Bottom