What's new

Turkish girl visits Pakistan for the first time and describes it as a land of most charming people

I have heard the statement that Lahore is like a mini-Pakistan...though IDK how true it is...but I guess she got a pretty good idea and may be next she can see other places. I kind of feel that she was more dependent on her hosts and if the hosts were Lahori, then most probably they themselves never stepped out of this city.

Marriage between Turks and Pakistanis ? serious
Why what's the problem? and I think it is not something new...some of my distant cousins married Turkish people.
This shows that you haven't been to Turkey yet and all you know about them is from the dramas and media.

I have heard the statement that Lahore is like a mini-Pakistan...though IDK how true it is...but I guess she got a pretty good idea and may be next she can see other places. I kind of feel that she was more dependent on her hosts and if the hosts were Lahori, then most probably they themselves never stepped out of this city.

Why what's the problem? and I think it is not something new...some of my distant cousins married Turkish people.
This shows that you haven't been to Turkey yet and all you know about them is from the dramas and media.
u are right I have never gone to Turkey . but I think language barrier will effect the marriage . otherwise no problems . we are muslims and most importantly historical brotherly relations .

u are right I have never gone to Turkey . but I think language barrier will effect the marriage . otherwise no problems . we are muslims and most importantly historical brotherly relations .
I actually lived in Konya as a guest with a Turkish family, the older people (grandparents) couldn't understand but father and mother could speak very good English and then I picked up quite a few Turkish words and also found that there are a lot of words common between Turkish and Urdu (or Ordu as they said).. like Sabun, Duniya, and by the end of two months..I was able to introduce myself in Turkish and just to point out; I was not actively learning Turkish.

Also good thing about mixed marriages is that both of them do not understand each and every word uttered so less chances of fight may be :)

Last edited:
I actually lived in Konya as a guest with a Turkish family, the older people (grandparents) couldn't understand but father and mother could speak very good English and then I picked up quite a few Turkish words and also found that there are a lot words common between Turkish and Urdu (or Ordu as they said).. like Sabun, Duniya, and by the end of two month..I was able to introduce myself in Turkish and just point... I was not actively learning Turkish ....

Also good thing about mixed marriages is that both of them do not understand each and every word uttered so less chances of fight may be :)
good point . happy married life .

I hate this kind of classification. You can't tell whether she's a Kurd or Turk just because of her skin color or "face cut". Besides, ethnicity does not matter and phenotypic variety among Turks is kinda extreme. For instance, I am a Turk from Eastern Anatolia with ginger hair and nordic skin. So what? Why do you even categorize the physical appearance of this woman? It's a little bit strange, if you ask me.

As a matter of fact as Kurds are stretched like in almost 3 countries so I didnt fail to mention that she might be one of Turkish Kurds:

so may be she was born in Turkish Kurd family

Ofcourse appearance has got nothing to do with nationality as we even Pakistanis have lots of different face cuts. Let me be open as face reading is one of my hobbies and I read something in her face which is normally not the what Turks are known for, so that made me say all those words but lets not go in details...Well consider I didnt even say those words of ethnicity at all.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom