What's new

Turkish general elections 2015 updates and final result.

External debt stock as % of GDP
2002: 56,8%
2013 (latest data): 47,8%
World Bank Data

2002: GDP 202 billion USD
2014: GDP 790 billion USD World Bank Data

Now provide data that supports your claim

Did I say you were wrong on the GDP numbers? No I did not.

Inflation: first hit on google: Turkey Inflation Rate | 1965-2015 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast

National debt graph: Turkey Government Debt | 1986-2015 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast

You can find these numbers everywhere, they are statistics, not opinions.

External debt stock as % of GDP
2002: 56,8%
2013 (latest data): 47,8%
World Bank Data

Yes, but there is also a massive private debt with rising cost of living.
Low wages, yet super high taxes on cars and petrol.

Every year more money for Diyanet, but not enough attention for education sector.

Did I say you were wrong on the GDP numbers? No I did not.

Inflation: first hit on google: Turkey Inflation Rate | 1965-2015 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast

National debt graph: Turkey Government Debt | 1986-2015 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast

You can find these numbers everywhere, they are statistics, not opinions.
Your claim is inflation and foreign debt is much higher since the AKP government. I asked you to provide data supporting that claim, the data you are giving me is over 7 months in 2015. So far, it is an opinion, not numbers

I have yet to meet akp supporters who are smart and educated and who don't believe in every damn conspiracy theory they hear and read.

You believe whatever you want, I hope you enjoy a Turkey where the government is looking out for its party's best interest instead of the people's.

And why is it that people like you never have a good explanation for why akp negotiated with the pkk, cooperated with gulenists for over 10 years, jailed generals with made up coup allegations?

Not to mention all the journalists who are in jail and little children locked up for insulting erdogan.

But what do I know? I'm just a stupid wannabe-kemalist right?

Where is there a conspiracy theory in my argument ? Furthermore if every AKP supporter and member is stupid and uneducated then how come all the smarty pants in the opposition have been losing for the past decade ? Please get your head out of the sand and look around. If the opposition doesn't wake up, it will continue delivering the country to the AKP, simple fact. You are so busy trying to fit everyone that disagrees with you into a box you refuse to see the truth: the CHP and MHP are out of touch with the Turkish people, but instead you argue that there might be ballot rigging (and then accuse others of conspiracy theories). Grow up.

@NL_Turk

What are you talking about ? Even Bahceli and Demirtas has said nothing about fraud, and they are the one who have lost the more.
Demirtas has only cry because he didn't have time to organize the HDP after the katliyam of his people.....

Your claim is inflation and foreign debt is much higher since the AKP government. I asked you to provide data supporting that claim, the data you are giving me is over 7 months in 2015. So far, it is an opinion, not numbers

I was talking about their past just as you were.

Inflation is higher than the growth, you should read more carefully.

From the data you provided nl_turk today the inflation lies around 10%, when i look at around 2002 it says somehwere along 60%.
The government debt from 2002 to 2014 has indeed risen, but at the same time the GDP has quadrupled. You don't do justice by absolute numbers, one must look at the percentage compared to the total GDP. And i looked at that as i showed in my post before, it has fallen from around 55% to 45%, this if foreign debt though

Typical retared people are talking about fraud, source is twitter:-).

Where is there a conspiracy theory in my argument ? Furthermore if every AKP supporter and member is stupid and uneducated then how come all the smarty pants in the opposition have been losing for the past decade ? Please get your head out of the sand and look around. If the opposition doesn't wake up, it will continue delivering the country to the AKP, simple fact. You are so busy trying to fit everyone that disagrees with you into a box you refuse to see the truth: the CHP and MHP are out of touch with the Turkish people, but instead you argue that there might be ballot rigging (and then accuse others of conspiracy theories). Grow up.

Oh I completely agree with you that the opposition is worthless, mhp is useless with bahceli and chp needs to get rid of kilicdaroglu and other dinosaurs.

Sorry to say but Demirtas has more charism than Bahceli or Kemal. CHP and MHP must get rid of them if they want to win on day.

secim_capsleri_gulmekten_kirdi_gecirdi_1446402306_4835.jpeg

secim_capsleri_gulmekten_kirdi_gecirdi_1446402308_9053.jpg

secim_capsleri_gulmekten_kirdi_gecirdi_1446395470_632.jpg

Oh I completely agree with you that the opposition is worthless, mhp is useless with bahceli and chp needs to get rid of kilicdaroglu and other dinosaurs.
All in all, please don't put all AKP supporters in same basket and call us all uneducated village rednecks who knows not better. That is not the truth, and i hope you will realize that.

From the data you provided nl_turk today the inflation lies around 10%, when i look at around 2002 it says somehwere along 60%.
The government debt from 2002 to 2014 has indeed risen, but at the same time the GDP has quadrupled. You don't do justice by absolute numbers, one must look at the percentage compared to the total GDP.

Inflation compared to growth is what I'm talking about.

Yes, debt to gdp is good, but there is no reason to praise the akp as if they worked wonders. Most of the economic improvements are still thanks to Ecevits goverment with help of Kemal Dervis.

Back
Top Bottom