What's new

Turkish F-4 beat Chinese Su-27S 0:8

Strange.....is it because of official policy to keep the results secret, or because one side got pasted? This is interesting news indeed.

Yes my source said that and upgraded F4s much modern than we thought !!!

Wait sir you have a Turkish source on this? Please share with us. So far all the info have been coming from Chinese forums.

Doubt it, but since you said so, explain what makes it so 'shitty'. Why replace a proven platform with excellent performance all around? Especially when avionics can be upgraded. I also think it's ironic how the SU-27 broke countless world records and has a combat record of 6:0 but it's 'shitty'.

Su-27s were bought in 1991 as a desperate stop-gap when their J-10 and J-11 and J-8F fighters were under development. Since then, they remained obsolete and not upgraded.

In 1998, China started development of its indigenous new-generation J-11B fighter, which used completely indigenous technology and avionics. By then, domestically-modified J-11A (superior to Su-27SK) was already inducted.

This shows that China has not focused on the Su-27s at all. It instead is willing to continue to upgrade the J-11, J-10, and JH-7 series.

Su-27 is already far superseded by domestic newer aircraft.
The J-10A also defeated the Su-27 6:1 in a mock dogfight.

They didn't bring their newest fighters because this story is a fake rumor started by some hater in another thread.

First of all, please enlighten me on your definition of "hater". We have no proof that this article is fake. And why would a person waste time making fake data, just to vent hatred? It simply shows that Chinese pilots need a hell lot more training.

If it was that bad why would they order more just in 1997?

They didn't order any more in 1997. They set up a joint production in 1997. It's called the J-11. The J-11 was then further modified into the J-11A (the first production J-11 variant). The point of the production was to give China experience in building heavy fighters.

The J-11A is superior to the Su-27SK in terms of avionics.

Then they designed and built the indigenous 4.5-generation J-11B. It incorporates completely indigenous technology.

i believe this topic is not worthy for discuss.

dear chiniese friends. i must remember your close hitory. we fight against each other in korea. and when you participated tihs war, all un nations nearly defeated. ask tour fathers. they are certainly remember. all chinese people following the radio news and say that: are we win? are we fight equally with americans and other nations? is that possible?.. yes it's certainly possible!

please be more self confidence. because that rumor's origin is not my country.

no doubt, you have a great planes. j-10 and j-11 is in the top ten of most modern fighthter plane in the wold. and firt time, that planes coming the nato country turkey, fighting the equally us, almost real air battle scenerio. and two sides have a greate experiences. and this experiences nedd to be evaluate. and this evaluation process must be secred of course.

i don't wonder what happend real out there. i don't wonder: what is the real performance of our or your planes. because i have a 2 certain information about you:
1. chiniese abilities can not be underestimated. your knowledge, abilies, technological capabilities is very good.
2. chinese people can not be underestimated. becouse i like history and we have a long long history... experience talk.
of course you have a many problems also. like other countrys is it?

and i have one hope about you: developing our relationship in the close future.

you must see: china is winner of this battle. (sun tzu i believe: the greatest victory is this one: gain the victory with no swords and no casualities.) we lived many first time. sit back and enjoy. this taste never be slander...

Su-27s were bought in 1991 as a desperate stop-gap when their J-10 and J-11 and J-8F fighters were under development. Since then, they remained obsolete and not upgraded.

Sir which parallel universe do you live in? All J-11 variations use Su-27 airframes so how could the Su-27 be a desperate stop-gap for the J-11?

Hello everyone,
I have nothing to do with Turkish Army but I have checked a few sites and I found out in a Turkish aviation site that this is not a rumor. They mention that Turkey used only upgraded F-4, Chinese pilots were humiliated with final score.

I dont know what else I should say. All I know Anatolian Eagle Training Center Command is one of 3 in the world with Canada and USA.I have no idea what kind of output can be expected from upgraded F-4 but as far as the effectiveness of the pilots is concern I am amazed to see how you guys are underestimate the experience of Turkish top guns.

I will not act childishly and compare with other countries but I will give you a tip to see behind the curtain. Turks never prefer showing off when it comes to war and fight. The oldest thick that they like is "lonely wolf" also called crescent. When wolf pack is determined to attack a strong prey, they send the weakest wolf alone. Firstly it strugles and then makes his pray chase him to the center of the pack which is formed as crescent. It worked for thousands of years for Turks. They are the masters of creating delusions for their enemies.

What I try to say here is do not delude yourself if Turks do not look much as a military power. Try to figure out what made them different in the history and they always ruled but never been ruled by any other nation in the history of human kind.

Best Regards.
HaKhan.

Hi guys.
I found an interesting article. Explains why israel has been removed from the list of military exercises for Anatolian Eagle. You will not believe. Theft
w w w .ekspresgazete.com/?/yazi/oku/3773
you can get it translate in google from turkish to english if you care.
Google managed to translate like this,
"theft problem ...
This decision of the Turkish Air Forces, 3rd Main Jet Base in Konya in particular civil-military personnel said the relief.
After the last drill base in the Israeli Air Force personnel participating in "stealing" their own transport aircraft M32 device when installing the full stated that they were found. M32 equipment, aircraft engines, the technical equipment used at putting a device into the study.
But, at the end of the same exercise, the base guesthouse rooms in the full 19 units of television, the Israeli transport aircraft, moved again, this time by civilian personnel arrest, is considered the last straw by the Turkish Air Force.
Israeli military personnel caught red-handed when playing television, "We, as Americans, in the city kalamıyoruz, it will take you to our home base in gift not go so I could not import the" tests, the military records of our case in the past."
I found that interesting..
Regards

Hi guys.
I found an interesting article. Explains why israel has been removed from the list of military exercises for Anatolian Eagle. You will not believe. Theft
w w w .ekspresgazete.com/?/yazi/oku/3773
you can get it translate in google from turkish to english if you care.
Google managed to translate like this,
"theft problem ...
This decision of the Turkish Air Forces, 3rd Main Jet Base in Konya in particular civil-military personnel said the relief.
After the last drill base in the Israeli Air Force personnel participating in "stealing" their own transport aircraft M32 device when installing the full stated that they were found. M32 equipment, aircraft engines, the technical equipment used at putting a device into the study.
But, at the end of the same exercise, the base guesthouse rooms in the full 19 units of television, the Israeli transport aircraft, moved again, this time by civilian personnel arrest, is considered the last straw by the Turkish Air Force.
Israeli military personnel caught red-handed when playing television, "We, as Americans, in the city kalamıyoruz, it will take you to our home base in gift not go so I could not import the" tests, the military records of our case in the past."
I found that interesting..
Regards

It looks like Turkey is being forced to realign strategically.

dear hakan, is that true? because i follow every open and close turkish defence forum, and i can't remember you said... f4 is a good modernised plane thats true. but none of anatolian exercise, f-4 is not use agressor role or air superiority role. because after the modernisation that planes become a pure blood land attack figthters. think about that?..

Back
Top Bottom