What's new

Turkish EW and Radar center, Aselsan REHIS MicroWave Production institute

They installed 360 degree video mapping system. :)

They are going to show-off to the president. :D

I think we will see very good photos with this event...

We will see photos of Erdoğan's tour in this center... Also exterior photos of buildings...

And after sometime someone can upload presentation video which will be showed for guests...

:enjoy:

Pictures are coming up from ASELSAN GÖLBAŞI YERLEŞKESİ foursquare account...

Aselsan Gölbaşı Yerleşkesi - Gölbaşı'da fotoğraflar

2.jpg
1.jpg

Now i saw this photo on that account...

Photo date is 04.12.2014

1.jpg

Good photos keep coming...

Hybrid & electric military vehicles... :-)

1.jpg

One of the most important facility open by ASELSAN. The future is EW and ECM systems. SIGNAL and a lot of electronics tactics. I see this as a begin to our TF-X fighter, F35 is stealthy because the electronics.

That is great, now would someone guide me as to how to apply for a job there? :-)

Beyler hatırlarsanız Erdoğan'ın 28 Şubat'ta yaptığı konuşma hakkında bişeler demiştim. 28 Şubat konusu dışında konuştuğu tek konu savunma sanayisiydi ve orada amerikanın motor vermediğinden bahsetmişti. Şimdi bugün de 'Başlığın ne olduğunu söylemeyeceğim ama' dedi ve 'son anda vermediler/iptal ettiler' gibi bişe dedi... Yani anlaşılan T-129 satışımıza engel olmuş abd...

Aselsan Elint/Sigint Aircraft Concept

SOJG-550.jpg

(I think) Most probably, An Electronic attack system using an older generation tech. of above tech. was used on Kardak events in Aegean so Noone can explan Why a Greek helicopter downed into water in an area protected by Greek frigates without any reason...

Should PAC look to join in?

Back
Top Bottom