What's new

Turkish EW and Radar center, Aselsan REHIS MicroWave Production institute

aselsan-3-1.jpg

EHF band satellite transponder development project (A few countries have ability to develop EHF band transponder technology)

ehfbandsatcom.jpg

aselsan-3-1.jpg

EHF band satellite transponder development project (A few countries have ability to develop EHF band transponder technology)

ehfbandsatcom.jpg

"Bükülebilir OLED ekran" reminds me of the flexible oled screen of Samsung...

Maybe a know-how relation between Aselsan and Samsung...?

"Bükülebilir OLED ekran" reminds me of the flexible oled screen of Samsung...

Maybe a know-how relation between Aselsan and Samsung...?

Unlikely. However OLED tech has been around for quite some time and it is likely that the basic OLED tech has already lost patent protection and is available to anyone who wants to use it. That would bring a whole lot of opportunuties without having to pay license fees and probably some lesser fees for tech that has 7 years or less protection time left.

Unlikely. However OLED tech has been around for quite some time and it is likely that the basic OLED tech has already lost patent protection and is available to anyone who wants to use it. That would bring a whole lot of opportunuties without having to pay license fees and probably some lesser fees for tech that has 7 years or less protection time left.

Indeed, OLED tech is for quite some time there, but the curve and flexibility of the screens are not for a 'quite some time' on the market, it's pretty new... We still don't have flexible screens, only screens with curves like the S6 Edge..
So I don't know, hope it will be accomplished with succes.

Back
Top Bottom